RIME, segunda parte...

El Mas Sucio De Todos

rime is definitly a classic legend.its kind of sad he sed fuk jersey n ditched the whole crew to join msk.its nice to see he came back to nyc to rep semz(rip).sad to see semz turn out that way,but believe it or not ,some of the writers every1 looks up 2 is just really a lonely bum drug addict on the inside but doesnt realize the impact they make to the young toys that be on this site.its sad to see semz over did it.......learn to control your habit,if there are any kids like that on this website.graf only goes so far.graf doesnt satisfy every1.most famous cats dont even really care about graf.they just get fucked up n go out bombin.toys,dont think im disrespectin any1 cuz i know every writer who is a somebody n thats how i know.i remember bein young lookin up to rime n setup n kcw hlk crew,n wen i met em we chilled ,did some shit???,went out bombin.dont hype yourselfs up bityches.....

topskizzle bbt kcw 5mh....................rip my fallen brother joey semzzz n johnny nace....until next time,rime////////////////////////

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived