Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
bodice_ripper

my sketches

i saw your sketch piece comparisons i have to say...you have gotten a lot better from the stuff that you used to post a while back...keep up the good work ;)

I like the obvious arabic influence. It will be good to see what you do with it in the near future. Meaning... will you keep it simple as you have posted here, or will you begin to add style to it and 'camoflauge' it. Just curious.

I did some arabic style studies about seven or eight years ago and found that adding style to the already styled letter forms was more difficult than I imagined it would be. The few pieces that I came off with were finished lines from days of erasing and reworking. Nothing should be that difficult.

Good showing.

Nice, I also saw your work in the finished piece/sketch thread and enjoy what youve been putting out.

keep it up.

I'm going into second year of a Fine Art degree. they don't approve of graffiti though. Not because it's illegal, but because it's graphic.

they don't like calligraphy either.

i like it. it looks like you used a calligraphy pen on some of those ;o)

They have this thing in arabic where they draw picture with words, usually prayers and that. It might be something to think about...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this