www.FourTheHardWay.com

IDrinkSprite

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest beardo
Originally posted by Parted Ways

bump because my package came today. although i received everything but my joker poster for some reason. who do i get in contact with?

its got a little blurb on the site about this. its a poster, so its in a protective tube. they cant mail it in the same box as the rest of your order. im sure it will be there any minute now.

limited print writer-designed T-Shirts

limited stuff signed by writers

the dondi book, spraycan art, subway art

Graphotism

12 oz. messanger bags

Posterman Markers

Stencil Kits(?) or Instructions, that may not be a good idea, but nevertheless.

...what is this reflective silver ink?

Locks of Seeking's hair...

I'm guessing it would be too difficult, but just a thought, maybe set up a bidding/trading part of the site.

Originally posted by Parted Ways

bump because my package came today. although i received everything but my joker poster for some reason. who do i get in contact with?

Posters are shipped separately in a tube. normally they arrive the same day since they ship the same day. Regardless, give it an extra day or so, or contact service@fourthehardway.com to have them look into it.

*oops just noticed Beardo's response. But, yeah, it's sent like that to protect it. Sorry they didnt arrive together.

theVAPORS PROJECT ISSUE 1

From the original creators of 12ozProphet Magazine, comes the landmark premier issue of theVapors Project. An all new magazine devoted exclusively to all the vandals you love to hate. theVapors Project dropped jaws and set precedent back during it's 2001 release, by focusing on the aspects of graffiti that everyone else was busy ignoring, and in the process reset the standards for what graffiti magazines are all about. theVapors Project represents graffiti in its purest form, deconstructing the movement back to it's simplest elements, and spotlighting the heroes and villains at the forefront of this elusive subculture. Uncensored and without compromise, theVapors Project pulls no punches in setting the story straight. Issue 1 features a well rounded mix of clean trains, freights, insides, tags, throwies, and classics, as well as in-depth spotlights on two of New York's prodigal sons - Revs and Skuf.

theVapors Project Issue 1 features a special collector's edition scratchiti cover, 48 full-color pages, and enough down and dirty graff to make your local vandal squad beg for mercy.

Keep an eye out for the heavy hitting sequel - theVapors Issue 2. Dropping Fall 2003.

http://www.fourthehardway.com/images/cover.gif'>

www.fourthehardway.com

You know, I've looked in various art and ink supply stores around various place i've lived in america and searched for it on the web and have never found anybody that knows what i am talking about. If i could get a gallon of that madness i would be greatly appreciated.

The reduced price would be great as well considering the lacking funds available in my budget. Hit me on my email though for real.

Originally posted by kido

Wow!! The stuff that I ordered got here like a week before i thought it would.

Thanks Guys.

No Problem.

Like I was saying before, most orders get processed same day. At worst it goes out the next business day.

Anyhow, thanks for supporting us.

Originally posted by IntangibleFame

theres like the reg shit, and then t-grade where they throw the lead in for free! shit smells like black death though...god

whats up with adding lead to the mix. I have no idea what is up with marsh but a gallon of any ink for $40 is well worth the money.

oh i heard that t grade is toxic or some shit. Not meant to be inhaled. Whats up with that?

MEANSTREAK

Meanstreaks are an ultra-opaque, solid color marking stick. They feature a broad lipstick-like tip suitable for application to most smooth surfaces. Highly permanant and virtually odorless.

Available in 11 assorted colors: white, yellow, orange, red, green, blue, purple, brown, black, neon pink, and neon yellow.

Click here to check it out

http://www.fourthehardway.com/images/meanstreaks.jpg'>

www.fourthehardway.com

Just a heads up to let you guys know that theVapors Artsist Series 1 Prints and the Joker Prints are selling quick. If you wanted one and haven't gotten it yet, you might want to jump on it before they sell out or you'll kick yourself in the ass for not getting one later.

JOKER PRINT

ARTIST SERIES ONE - SIGNED

*Includes all four prints.

ARTIST SERIES ONE - UNSIGNED

*Includes all four prints.

Originally posted by Misteraven

No Problem.

Like I was saying before, most orders get processed same day. At worst it goes out the next business day.

Anyhow, thanks for supporting us.

yea, reason i was saying that it would take an extra week is b/c i work there, and dis-trust the reliability of UPS, through my experience.

Archived