www.FourTheHardWay.com

IDrinkSprite

PLEASE GO INTERNATIONAL

Raven... add international shipping, I'm choking out here. You cannot believe how annoying it is finding somewhere trustworthy and that doesn't rip people off out here. Seriously, I would probably blow so much money if 4thw went international. Cheers,

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest beardo
Originally posted by BAMBOOZLED

Is it just me, or do the reviews sound made up to boost the hype on your products. No beef intended i'd do the same thing to start the ball rollin on a new website and you've got my full backing on it.

never even crossed my mind. i went back and read a bunch, and they seem more informative than anything else. a lot of comparing one to the next. some people liked the ny fat over rusto fat, etc. and gave reasons. also, it might come accross that way becaus they only stock the best shit.

:crazy:

Originally posted by IntangibleFame

My only beef with this sheet is the outrageous price on caps...I know that shit doesnt cost that much to make...8$ for 30 caps?! Id rather spend the 10$ i always spend and get 200 of em. ugh...I do like the site dont get me wrong...maybe you dont control the cap commodity price set.

Oh and raven shhhh your not supposed to tell people about chargebacks...thats how companies keep your money.

Damn, tell me where I can get a deal like that and maybe I'll start buying from them. Fact is those things are dumb expensive right off the bat. Then when you consider shipping from Europe, the price goes through the roof. To the best of my knowledge our prices are very competitive with the going rate. We're not trying to be 'Crazy Eddy's Blowout Bonanza' and blow all the other suppliers out the water. Just a real solid supplier, offering premium goods at a very fair price, fast fulfillment and shipping, from a website second to none. And we're just getting started...

Originally posted by BAMBOOZLED

Is it just me, or do the reviews sound made up to boost the hype on your products. No beef intended i'd do the same thing to start the ball rollin on a new website and you've got my full backing on it.

We beta tested this thing for about a month by having all those involved invite a small trusted group of people they know (about 30 in total) to register and play with the site, so we could tweak it, work out kinks, as well as get ideas for what worked and what didn't. That's actually where the review feature and dropdown navigation ideas came from, as well as a couple other touches. Once the shop was feature complete and operating, we then invited them back along with a couple more people to check it out again, as well as shop. During the second test, they were able to purchase items and add reviews. Perhaps the reviews are biased because they were friends and also invited guests, but there was certainly no padding or coercing on our part. They wrote what they wanted, and as Beardo basically said, it's all great product what's bad to say about it?

Regardless, it's live and all of you are invited to throw in your two cents. Obviously unappropriate reviews and flames will be deleted, but if you hate the quality of something we stock, no one's going to keep you from voicing your opnion about it. That's why it's there.

Another thing...

Now that people have begun ordering, I'm sure pretty soon ,many of them will come back and start posting about how it went. In fact, I encourage you to do so. Like the design, and the product, the service is all top notch.

I truly doubt there's any other mailorder putting in the effort that Four The Hard Way is. Raising the bar has been the cornerstone of what we've strived for since day one in everything we do. It took a lot of people, time, and effort to make that shop happen, so go have a look. If you like something you see, spend a couple bucks on it. As stated earlier you're completely covered, but I guarantee personally you'll be very pleased or your money back. And meanwhile you'll be supporting this site and all the other projects we're working hard to bring to light.

Originally posted by IntangibleFame

My only beef with this sheet is the outrageous price on caps...I know that shit doesnt cost that much to make...8$ for 30 caps?! Id rather spend the 10$ i always spend and get 200 of em.

i have never in my life found german caps for anywhere near that cheap. in a graff store, they're usually 25-50 cents a piece, and every mail order spot i can think of, they run about $11 for 40. i think you're thinking of american caps, and even then, the 'standard' is $8 for 100.

just checked it.

Biggest +

The script writing thoughout! Very nice touch. I'm a script nerd.

Biggest -

A bit of a slow load and in almost every other case I've seen, Canada doesn't count as 'International'.

If you dont ship to Canada you should make it clear on the FAQ.

thanks for the thorough review...

i realize it's a bit slow, as is the board. we're working towards getting upgraded hardware (it's mentioned in another post). guess it's bound to happen with a zillion kids pounding the site.

as far as the canada thing, i'll check into that. not sure what the deal is with it, but i'll bring it to the right person's attention.

Guest sneak

but when will orders go international? dont alienate the world outside of america (its pretty big ya know)

no idea.

problem is setting it up to ship international, as well as handling credit card transactions. UPS doesnt quote int'l in realtime usually, plus there's all kinds of customs declarations and stuff we need to do on our end. Lastly, there's a high rate of fraud (especially eastern europe) and it's nearly impossible to track down or prevent with what we have currently available.

like I said, we're looking into it, but it probably wont be for a while.

Guest WebsterUno

*believe*

Originally posted by Misteraven

that's what I'm saying. I paid $30 for 100 at Scrap Yard last time I was out there just cause I needed a stash right quick.

Yeah, thats what Im sayin too.

I pay .40 cents per german cap.

(grey with black dot)

Thats why Im stocking up with 4THW.

They got the stock, and good prices.

Its a name I can trust, and theyre

whole setup looks legit. And now

after what Raven has said, Im sold.

NY fats and Thins go for .25 cents cap.

:)

You can build gradually... start with shipping to "trusted" EU countries (UK, Italy, France, Germany etc. etc.) then eventually when you feel you can deal with the threat of fraudsters and find ways of stopping them, move eastwards. 12oz worldwide!

No but really, as long as the UK can get access as soon as possible to that stuff I'm happy.

just to let you guys know... basically everything in the sweatshop section is really limited, especially the toys and prints. theVapors artist series 1 prints are in real high demand and will probably be sold out pretty quick, so if you're considering any of that stuff, you better grab it while you can.

Originally posted by ARCEL

it would be really cool if you guys made your own super-staining ink, id buy it for sure. or if you at least had marsh...

yeah...id buy a half gallon ora qaurt of marsh and some steel marsh markers.

and what about getting empty mops to sell with the marsh?

shipping to canada isnt like shipping to lithuania.

actually i doubt anyone from eastern europe would buy stuff from there anyways.

the eu should be just fine.

i use this site enough and id like to put some sort of cash back into your pocket raven for all the years of cheap entertainment. please, try your best to make it internationally.

oh and get some more inks and markers.

Originally posted by Parted Ways

oh and another thing, i just ordered something and i live in florida. i don't think i saw any sales tax included..??

currently we're not collecting sales tax. very few orders get placed from florida, so in the meantime we'll swallow it.

since you've actually placed an order, what did you think of the process?

(thanks for the support)

Originally posted by T.T Boy

shipping to canada isnt like shipping to lithuania.

actually i doubt anyone from eastern europe would buy stuff from there anyways.

the eu should be just fine.

i use this site enough and id like to put some sort of cash back into your pocket raven for all the years of cheap entertainment. please, try your best to make it internationally.

oh and get some more inks and markers.

Canada will definately be next on the agenda and should be implemented relatively soon. EU will definitely be next, but as stated, teh logistics of shipping overseas isnt simple. Obviously the more you guys scream out for it (as well as othewr features and products) the sooner you stand to see it happen.

Originally posted by Misteraven

Canada will definately be next on the agenda and should be implemented relatively soon. EU will definitely be next, but as stated, teh logistics of shipping overseas isnt simple. Obviously the more you guys scream out for it (as well as othewr features and products) the sooner you stand to see it happen.

cool its good to hear. im definatly waiting on it.

Archived