www.FourTheHardWay.com

IDrinkSprite

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And please believe that any kinda credit card fraud won't be tolerated. We'll protect your interests, but we will go far and wide to protect ours, so it WILL NOT be worth your while guaranteed.

I'm not directing this at anyone in particular, just letting people know ahead of time so they don't get stupid.

Originally posted by Misteraven

And please believe that any kinda credit card fraud won't be tolerated. We'll protect your interests, but we will go far and wide to protect ours, so it WILL NOT be worth your while guaranteed.

credit card fraud is sooo 5 years ago when it was easier for people.

Guest WebsterUno

And please believe that any kinda credit card fraud won't be tolerated. .....I'm not directing this at anyone in particular, just letting people know ahead of time so they don't get stupid.

hahaha...good. That wasnt my intention.

I was going to use someone elses card,

cuzz my ghetto azz doesnt have one! Plus,

if I did, I wouldnt use it. I dont want task

force banging down my door, cuzz I ordered

some nozzles to support my favorite website.

Thats also why that shit is going to a different addy.

So, HOOK IT UUUUUPPPPPPPPPPP naaagga!!

:cool:

yes. definetly getting in on those caps and a joker print. i've been looking for his prints anyhow for the walls of the new apartment so thats appreciated.

back in the first issue of the vapors mag there was an ad for all the caps and such but also for the custom belts, any plans on offering those? because i'd feel much better ordering mine and my girlfriends matching "hatred" belt buckles from something related to the prophet rather than one of the shady ghetto fab sites i've been scoping.

Originally posted by Tyler Durden

yes. definetly getting in on those caps and a joker print. i've been looking for his prints anyhow for the walls of the new apartment so thats appreciated.

back in the first issue of the vapors mag there was an ad for all the caps and such but also for the custom belts, any plans on offering those? because i'd feel much better ordering mine and my girlfriends matching "hatred" belt buckles from something related to the prophet rather than one of the shady ghetto fab sites i've been scoping.

we're looking into the buckles, but they were always a hard item to stock since some letters run out and the company was unreliable about pressing more. we got a ton of new product we're working on, much of it our own stuff, so stay tuned. much of the stuff will be first come, first served and in limited supply since the whole site works in realtime. basically everything in the sweatshop section is pretty scarce so get it while you can.

if there's anything you want and dont see, shoot them an email at service@fourthehardway.com or post it here and i'll forward a link. who knows, maybe you'll see it in stock sometime soon.

anyhow, thanks again for all the cool comments. also thanks for supporting this site by shopping at www.fourthehardway.com

Originally posted by WebsterUno

hahaha...good. That wasnt my intention.

I was going to use someone elses card,

cuzz my ghetto azz doesnt have one! Plus,

if I did, I wouldnt use it. I dont want task

force banging down my door, cuzz I ordered

some nozzles to support my favorite website.

Thats also why that shit is going to a different addy.

So, HOOK IT UUUUUPPPPPPPPPPP naaagga!!

:cool:

sorry didn't mean to seem like it was directed at you. i know where you were coming from, it just sparked the idea in my head and reminded me of all the fraud we used to get before. thankfully, mailorder and especially online sales have come a long way leavng us with ways to protect against it. that way we dont get jerked and neither do you.

;)

oh. before i forget. would you be interested in stocking some copies of my zine? its free and such so if i sent you a bunch of stickers and the zine you could send them out with orders or something.

i'd email this to the site but i figure i'd get slightly more direct response this way.

Guest WebsterUno

that way we dont get jerked and neither do you.

;)

nah, dont trip.

I totally feel you on that too.

Ive always been kinda noid

about ordering stuff online.

Reason 1. Maybe it wont show up?

My homie bought somethign from some site,

he never received his order. Its been 3 years.

Reason 2. The Task Force getting ahold

of paper work and raiding pads, ya know.

Reason 3. Dont have a card. Dont really

care for credit. I pay out cash homie. ;)

That doll looks like a dominatrix doll...scary!

Originally posted by Tyler Durden

oh. before i forget. would you be interested in stocking some copies of my zine? its free and such so if i sent you a bunch of stickers and the zine you could send them out with orders or something.

i'd email this to the site but i figure i'd get slightly more direct response this way.

sure. they give out lots of stuff and I'm sure they'd be happy to give out your zines. contact them though. I'm really not involved in the details of daily operation, only the big picture.

Originally posted by WebsterUno

nah, dont trip.

I totally feel you on that too.

Ive always been kinda noid

about ordering stuff online.

Reason 1. Maybe it wont show up?

My homie bought somethign from some site,

he never received his order. Its been 3 years.

Reason 2. The Task Force getting ahold

of paper work and raiding pads, ya know.

Reason 3. Dont have a card. Dont really

care for credit. I pay out cash homie. ;)

That doll looks like a dominatrix doll...scary!

1. If it doesnt show up you dispute it with the credit card company. you get credited back the minute you file the complaint. if you're proven wrong it gets recharged 30 - 60 days later.

2. Our servers are kept on a private linux based network. credit card info isnt even stored on site, but rather gets processed approved, and deleted. once processed, your info is stored encrypted using 128 bit fractal encryption and very few people have access to it. Because we keep our lists combined, that means your name is one out of about 650,000. the only paperwork is what we send you. Admittedly a digital file exists, but it take a hell of a court order to get it. If you do enough damage that they want you, you'll be raided a hundred times over before they manage to raid us, and in the end its a freakin marker at worst.

3. http://www.visa.com

My only beef with this sheet is the outrageous price on caps...I know that shit doesnt cost that much to make...8$ for 30 caps?! Id rather spend the 10$ i always spend and get 200 of em. ugh...I do like the site dont get me wrong...maybe you dont control the cap commodity price set.

Oh and raven shhhh your not supposed to tell people about chargebacks...thats how companies keep your money.