Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
casekonly

losing my religion

People are always like wow bhuddists are so cool. I know all these kids who have a bunch of bhuddahs and claim they are bhuddist. But they have never even tried meditating and are materialistic whores anyways.

Guest krie

i do believ in god

but i dont go to church or anything

dunno which catergorie up there ^^^ it is under ?

Guest j

Cutting Through Spiritual Materialism by Trungpa. Good read if you're considering Buddhism or some other spiritual discipline.

Good points made by makros and suburbian.

religion is just an easy way to be taken advantage of. belive on what you think is right.

and as always, makros seems to have the best insight into the topic.

as for believing in god, but not going to church, i'm in the same boat...

i said it at the top, i don't believe in a god that rules with an iron fist.

i pretty much believe ina universal god, not some personified deity hell-bent on making sure that humans "live the right way"

mankind has free will....

i'm happy to know that alot of you are worshipping boogie hands...did you stay at his convent?

Originally posted by mr_president

i believe in god, mainly so i dont get struck down...

i dont know what the fucks up with anything anymore, i do know i got some shitty luck though...

stick with the horoscope tease.

Guest willy.wonka

just be good....

follow the golden rules...you bitch

<--- christian that likes to walk and study other religions and never joins the church kinda guy..churches refuse to understand me.

its the best when a good christian church wont baptise you because you are a sinner.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

i know myself

Tease, seriously, bro....there is no "good luck" or "bad luck," life is what you make of it, holmes. i've felt stuck, too. everyone does. the main thing is to get it into your head that "it" is all good.

god doesn't want you to be a sheep. god doesn't expect anything from you. just be yourself and be happy with being yourself.

i'm not trying to tell you how to live your life, just trying to help you get that left foot, right foot action going on again. i don't pity you, nor do i mock you.

kick back, drop some tunes in, take a deep breath, and live.

I am right now in the process of discovering the one true original religion. That has always been a strong passion of mine as far as spirituality goes. This book "Anacalypsis an inquiry into the Saitic Isis Or the origins of Languages, Nations, and Religions."- By uhh... I forget his name right now damn it. Oh I think it's Godfrey Higgens Esq. Anyways this has been the most helpful book I've found yet in discovering the truth and banishing the lies that are so prevelant in this day and age. However unfortunately it is questionable if I will live to see the end of this important journey so I dropped the name here so hopefully some of you squareheads on here could carry on my work.....

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this