craziest thing done for a girl........

zepolyks

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by WISE

a really good girl friend of mine tried to commit suicide after this one guy dumped her. She was saying all of this shit about how he would mentally abuse her and cheat on her and shit.

I got about some other kids who were friends with the girl and we all kicked the shit out of the guy. He didn't even know us of why he got beat down. We didn't take anything from him, or say anything, just stomped him.

About 3 months later this girl trys to kill herself again.

After talking to her best friends I learned that this bitch is manic depressive and has tried to commit suicide like 5 times. Little shit sets her off. What I think happened was she just came onto a guy who wasn't interested and went cuckoo.

fuck being a hero.

why would you beat someone just caus they dumped some bitch???

next time you dump some girl i hope you cop a beat down

at least have the decentcy to bash people for real reasons, like they looked at you funny or something

I'm a hopeless romantic so I've done everything for the fairer gender. I do mean everything. I cannot begin to explain this to you. But it is always unappreciated by some player trick who just want's to use you or wants you this and that... what the fuck. I'm here doing everything humanly possible and beyond and, and.... aww fuck it. fuck this thread.

Damn ubejinxed your a KEEPER your man must be a lucky bastard.

I craziest thing I done was be with this girl that had a kid, that shit gets annoying after a while cause that little bastard thinks you're he's new daddy and wants to get money from your ass. I'll never do that again, I mean I'll still bone the mom but I'll never get serious with a single mom ever again.

I heard an interesting concept the other day. "Parents should be licensed." SGT Nelson. Heh it was funny in a sad way.

I think I figured out what my problem is.... I don't have Camero's and T-birds and shit to be giving away... all I have to give is this worthless love thing, and nobody wants that.

"I'll play my drum for you arum pumpumpum..." That's always been my favorite Christmas song. I'm tired of clownin myself for dem stupit wominz. tired.... tried...

Originally posted by JUDONO?

Damn ubejinxed your a KEEPER your man must be a lucky bastard.

WAS he moved out last week, taking the truck with my insurance and plates on it and leaving the civic unsold.

ube <- kicking herself :(

I never really did anythign "crazy" for a guy.

I'd spend countless hours in the yard with my boy, in the freezing michigan winter, just sitting around, watching for people, being quiet, letting him do his thing. It would get so cold...

Nothing seems that crazy because it was all worth it.

im a hopeless romantic so when a guy does something sweet for me i melt...once my bf at the time got up on the cafateria table during lunch and shouted that he loved me...it was knda bad though cuz i go to a crappy school where he got suspended for that but still...we broke up a month later but it was still sweet...

Originally posted by BUCK FUSH

i traveled from boston to NY on the chinatown bus(those who know know how shady that thing is) and back all in one day just to see a girl. i lost my virginity so i guess it was well worth it.;)

i guess the shadiness is worth the 20 spot sometimes innit?

but fuck that bus the one from s.station is alot less shady.

i never did shit for a bitch.

:king:

• 4 weeks later...

a guys never really done anything sweet for me cuz i always end up dating the jerks...

i think the most romantic thing a guys done for me was tell me he loved me in spanish...but uhh i suck at spanish so it took me like an hour to figure out what it ment

Archived