craziest thing done for a girl........

zepolyks

whats the craziest or dumbest thing anyone has done for a girl?

i myself got into a fight with her "ex-boyfriend" because he had "hit"

her.later i found out she just used me, because she was mad at him and made up a story of how he used to hit her.after the fight they got back together.

:mad: .........stupid bitch.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a really good girl friend of mine tried to commit suicide after this one guy dumped her. She was saying all of this shit about how he would mentally abuse her and cheat on her and shit.

I got about some other kids who were friends with the girl and we all kicked the shit out of the guy. He didn't even know us of why he got beat down. We didn't take anything from him, or say anything, just stomped him.

About 3 months later this girl trys to kill herself again.

After talking to her best friends I learned that this bitch is manic depressive and has tried to commit suicide like 5 times. Little shit sets her off. What I think happened was she just came onto a guy who wasn't interested and went cuckoo.

fuck being a hero.

the craziest..hmm..i failed all my classes in the 7th grade so that i could graduate 8th with this girl...dumb bitch went and started fucking with my boy the year after..2years for nothing..when you think about it..damm i'm dumb...

Originally posted by scumdog

the dumbest thing i did for a girl was believe in her.don't trust them......

aint that the truth..

cherry;)

skated my ass off somthething like 10 or 20 blocks to get this bitch mint chocolate chip ice cream from my house in middle school, when i got there she "had to go" and took a few monster bites before going inside and leaving me to try to get back home fast enough before it melteld all the way.

Guest krie

^^ my friend does that to us boys all the time

dumbest thing ive ever done was lend her about 400buks which was gonna be my tattoo money, she wanted to buy clothes that day. she said shed pay for my tattoo cuz i lent er the $$$ but i never sore any tattoo getting done on me ? and then about a few weeks later we broke up

i was ripppppped off! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by krie

she said shed pay for my tattoo cuz i lent er the $$$ but i neversaw any tattoo getting done on me ? and then about a few weeks later we broke up

its saw, not sore as your accent makes it sound. thats the one aussie thing that drives me nuts.

the craziest thing... ask her.

Guest krie
Originally posted by Zee_Zee

oi krie! suck shit!

remind me to care lil more later :rolleyes:

Sorry T.T Boy

i aint that good at spelling :D

Guest ctrl+alt+del

i think ubes one to take home to ma and pop.

but otherwise i dont trust anyone, girls that i like least of all.