There are no cops on this bored.. and even if so.. read this thread

JaZe

there seems to be alot of midunderstanding around here about cops being on the bored.. please read,

say they hack your computer and see who its registered to or look up in your cookies and temp files and sigs and see somewhere where u wrote your name or adress (ie: email, credit card etc)

now wtf are they gonna do with it? arrest you? ok say they do. u get a court day... the cop says" um ya i hacked him to get this info" judge says "unsuitable evidence" and hop your free. this is also the same when the evidence is printed out with illegal athuoirty in it. they cant use illegal ways in court to convict you. even if u had commited mass murder. well unless your name is saddam.

and i.p. doesnt give your adress at all. ip stands for "internet protocole" its basicly a number so your internet host knows its you who is connecting to them. knowing some1 ip does very little... but if you have the ip then you know their "virtual adress". u need some1 ip to hack them with a trojan or a worm. but the ip alone is usless. they must send u a virus also. so get a good virus scan and dont download shyt. and ip are very easy to get... using icq, aim, messenger etc or forums is an easy way to track some1 ip. all forum moderators can get your ip. all a hacker has todo is hack the forum database and get a list of users with their ip.... there are wayz to keep your computer secure... firewalls, ip scrambblers (generates a random ip all the time) and monitoring your computer closely

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i was an 'intern et por-to-cole' international for a while after high school.

the illegal evidence is used to get a foot hold so they can then get the real stuff... By beating a confession out of you.

any way im so full of shit they'll never get the 'truth' they want, even if i knew what it was.

Remember, when caught; deny deny deny.

there are two types of ip address, dynamic and static. whne you connect online to your isp most of the time you are assigned a random ip (dynamic). people with high speed internet access are usually assigned static ips (meaning they have the same ip every time theyre online). if someone WAS to get ahold of the ip you had while you were on the board it would be pretty much useless. this is, unless you have a static ip. if you have a dynamic address then all they would know is your isp.

and, the police cant just "hack" your computer and steal information. i used to be highly involved in network security, trust me. unless your computer is set for sharing (this applies to windows) w/ no password then for the most part you're alright. although windows is a lame OS, remote computers cant do so much with it as they can if you were running, say, linux. unless you already have some gay backdoor installed in your computer then you should chill.

Originally posted by JaZe

there seems to be alot of midunderstanding around here about cops being on the bored.. please read,

say they hack your computer and see who its registered to or look up in your cookies and temp files and sigs and see somewhere where u wrote your name or adress (ie: email, credit card etc)

now wtf are they gonna do with it? arrest you? ok say they do. u get a court day... the cop says" um ya i hacked him to get this info" judge says "unsuitable evidence" and hop your free. this is also the same when the evidence is printed out with illegal athuoirty in it. they cant use illegal ways in court to convict you. even if u had commited mass murder. well unless your name is saddam.

and i.p. doesnt give your adress at all. ip stands for "internet protocole" its basicly a number so your internet host knows its you who is connecting to them. knowing some1 ip does very little... but if you have the ip then you know their "virtual adress". u need some1 ip to hack them with a trojan or a worm. but the ip alone is usless. they must send u a virus also. so get a good virus scan and dont download shyt. and ip are very easy to get... using icq, aim, messenger etc or forums is an easy way to track some1 ip. all forum moderators can get your ip. all a hacker has todo is hack the forum database and get a list of users with their ip.... there are wayz to keep your computer secure... firewalls, ip scrambblers (generates a random ip all the time) and monitoring your computer closely

its a trap. jade is a cop and your all being sucked into his trap. trap.

cant stop the spirits when they need you!!!

Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by JaZe

there seems to be alot of midunderstanding around here about cops being on the bored..

:five-o:

you clearly dont know SHIT about what your talking about and you clearly havnt been on this board very long.

wonk saggin.

What a sniffer is and how it works

Unlike telephone circuits, computer networks are shared communication channels.

It is simply too expensive to dedicate local loops to the switch (hub) for each

pair of communicating computers. Sharing means that computers can receive

information that was intended for other machines. To capture the information

going over the network is called sniffing.

Most popular way of connecting computers is through ethernet. Ethernet protocol

works by sending packet information to all the hosts on the same circuit. The

packet header contains the proper address of the destination machine. Only the

machine with the matching address is suppose to accept the packet. A machine

that is accepting all packets, no matter what the packet header says, is said

to be in promiscuous mode.

Because, in a normal networking environment, account and password information

is passed along ethernet in clear-text, it is not hard for an intruder once

they obtain root to put a machine into promiscuous mode and by sniffing,

compromise all the machines on the net.

and i.p. doesnt give your adress at all.

<span style='color:"gold"'>The ISP that owns the netblock has your address.</span>

u need some1 ip to hack them with a trojan or a worm.

<span style='color:"gold"'>Not necessarily, you know what a MAC address is?</span>

but the ip alone is usless.

<span style='color:"gold"'>B. False</span>

they must send u a virus also.

<span style='color:"gold"'>Why must the do this?</span>

so get a good virus scan and dont download shyt.

<span style='color:"gold"'>Nobody's computer is 100% secure. Don't download stuff from sources you do not trust</span>

when they did the trick where she stood on the sharks nose while it surfaced and launched off, like in water shows with dolphins, something on her foot somehow cut the shark right on its sensitive nose and killed it, i knew right as she was coming down and i saw the blood spraying in a mist, and then the blood in the water.. so the answer was B) something something DEAD. he almost frontside flipped the gap the first time.. damn that little ledge was small. the cats eye was straight jacked, i dont know how it turned from a robot/animal ball with hair covering it into a cat when they finally shaved the hair off the front, but hey, what do i know. the end. well, we had to take her home and try to figure out what to tell her owner (i think the cat was a her..?) but then the whole shark incident happened and we saw the b-boys dancing over the chain with strings attached from their chest to their feet and in other ways to make music when they danced.. outside the restaurant and got the two for one, shep liked his spaggehtti stuff, mine was wierd in the way that burger king food is wierd..

:scowl: ok jaze,who you been talkin' to?!..

sick sick sick

oh fuck, i didnt realize it was jaze that posted this. fucking cop.

Your lack of knowledge of basic reality is so astounding that several blood vessels in my brain burst when I was reading that.

at least he got his "k" back..

agreed. deny, deny, deny is always a good course of action to take when hemmed up.

fuckin toys.

this wont be the last time you see me cop!

probe your ports...

its a trap. jaze is a cop and your all being sucked into his trap. trap.

cant stop the spirits when they need you!!!

:lol: :lol:

Archived