rcs

Guest reds

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by The Pope

no, you fuck off.

you should be thanking me for keeping this

monkey ass thread at the top of the pile.

Show me some recent subs from your town kid?

Just to give you some info "Acrid" is one of about 3 other people to hit every sub yard in London, now seeing as it`s the biggest and the hardest system in the world you should give him props, not to mention he had a high level court case and made a come back after that with the same tag..Plus the man has been round hitting subs since the 80`s , now when you`re in your 30`s with kids and you`re still hitting subs you come back to me..Actually have you ever hit a sub, doubt it, so shut you`re pie hole fat boy..

late 80`s by the man..http://www.graffiti.org/dj/tubes/1/large/t1.jpg'>

to quote a famous rap tune " ya simple words just dont move me".

big deal you know a writer who got pinched and still paints.

so do I, but you dont see me on the internet sucking their ass either.

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

the only subway in my towne mate, is a sandwitch shope. and your right i never painted a sub. id rather paint a legal wall than paint a train that will get buffed in 3 hours, just so i can say i painted a passenger train.

cheerio!

This guys a straight up toy. even if he can paint, his attitude is still TOY. He reminds of that realy annoying spod kid u used to get at school who started shit and thought he was always right and had to have the last word, but of course, we all know what happend to kids like that - they got SLAPPED!:crazy:

id rather paint a legal wall than paint a train

Well that just about sums u up u stupyd toy prick. Hop on down to your local legal spot in Milwaulkee or Alabama or wotever bait place ur from and munch on some McDonalds DUDE!! :lol: Oh and by the way ur Presidents gonna get terrorised when he comes over here, just like I terrorised ur fat mum.......

• 5 weeks later...

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

the only subway in my towne mate, is a sandwitch shope. and your right i never painted a sub. id rather paint a legal wall than paint a train that will get buffed in 3 hours, just so i can say i painted a passenger train.

"RATHER DO A LEGAL...":lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: WHAT A TOOL.

(THIS GUY DOES NOT SPEEK FOR AMERICANS.)

• 1 month later...

Archived