welchs.GRAPE.soda...

Guest soneMILWwi

Guest soneMILWwi
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest soneMILWwi
Guest soneMILWwi

ALL YOU PEOPLE SWEAT THE SAME ARTISTS,I NEVER SEE ANYONE GIVING NEW ARTISTS PROPS,YOU PEOPLE JUS CALL OUT THE NAMES YOU KNOW,THE SAME OL PEOPLE,AND IF SOME ONE COMES OUT WITH AN ORIGINAL STYLE YOU GUYS JUS KEEP YOUR MOUTHS SHUT AND DONT SAY SHIT.ALL YOU PEOPLE JUS WANNA BE COOL CALLLING OUT THE BIG CAT NAMES,YOU MUHFUKERS ARE "POP",NAME BRAND ASS MUTHERFUKRS!YOU PEOPLE JUS DONT WANNA BE DIFFERENT,.ITS LIKE IF SOMEONE DOESNT BITE SOMEONES STYLE THEN THEYRE NOT "FRESH",YOU PEOPLE SAY SHIT LIKE "UHH ITS ALLRIGHT!.WHY IS IT JUS ALRIGHT?CUZ WE DONT HOP ON THE BANDWAGON OF STYLES LIKE HALF OF YOU MUHFUKERS DO.

Naw..I dont need a shout out, Im jus shouting out for a couple of my boys who put in work in the small lil city were from.Other than that I aint hating on the Artists.........Im hating on these ..muthahFucking critics on these forums,these Siskel & Ebert muthauhfukaz!.......

so uhhh no..I dont need a shoutout cuz i dont put in HALF the work that some of these cats do,But dont get me wrong...Ive been rocking since 94 on and off due to issues with myself and the law and sum otherthangz.

Guest soneMILWwi
Originally posted by The Former

Did you catch the Grone and Fetus on this car as well?

ya i got the grone but dont remember no fetus from that car unless it was on the other side. didnt catch the opposite side...i will post the grone in a few days. email me if you want it sooner...

crazywhiteboy414@aol.com

Originally posted by crave

someone's mad cuz they didn't get a shoutout..it'll be alright.

>Hi my name is CRAVE,And I crave men's sweaty nuts in my mouth.Im from the "TST" crew which stands for.........Touching Sweaty Testicles-Two Sweaty Tit's-The Suburb's Toughest-Tightass Scrotum Thong-and the list go's on............

Originally posted by crave

someone's mad cuz they didn't get a shoutout..it'll be alright.

^^^exactally.

if you hate these critics, in these forums, stay the fuck out of these forums and you wont get THESE nuts on your chin.

12oz has hit a million posts. good for them. its largely due to delusional nobodys like yourself talking shit about people who talk shit on the internet. real fresh ramo!

your just angry cause your shit aint posted as much as you would like.

you need to seek anger management tuff guy. you must go through like 7 keyboards in a year.

Originally posted by The Pope

^^^exactally.

if you hate these critics, in these forums, stay the fuck out of these forums and you wont get THESE nuts on your chin.

12oz has hit a million posts. good for them. its largely due to delusional nobodys like yourself talking shit about people who talk shit on the internet. real fresh ramo!

your just angry cause your shit aint posted as much as you would like.

you need to seek anger management tuff guy. you must go through like 7 keyboards in a year.

EH DOPE...I MEAN POPE,IF I WANTED MY SHIT POSTED I WOULD POST IT UP MY DAMN SELF SO UHH YEA......YOUR WRONG TOO PAL,JUS LIKE THE GUY YOU QUOTED.AND GET RID OF THAT GAY ASS LINK CONNECTED TO YOUR NAME!