ODD THINGS THAT PISS YOU OFF FOR SOME REASON

CRAMPS

i hate kids gettin up on the net

i hate wigger chicks

i hate phones immenseley and refuse to invest in those dam cell phones..

i hate the word bitch

i hate the coined rapper phrase "dirty south"

i hate dirty sidewalks

i hate these cheap ass k-mart tweety bird and smiley face clothes.

i hate those dam leathere racing jackets the G's are wearin nowadays

i hate master p cash money and all those nerds that make money for speaking jibberish

i hate chicks that think they are above everyone

i hate marth stweart

i hate my step mom

i hate corpoarate giants

i hate cable TV

i hate the country (too dam quiet)

i hate the suburbs

i hate bad bathroom experiences

i hate those kids that put those loud ass mufflers on shitty ass cars

i hate the federal tax system but i do understand why we have it and its prolly better in the long run..

i hate everyone that makes more money thatn me.

i hate computers and their dam hassles.

i hate runny paint.

i hate those dam "gold dots adn gray dots"

i dont like the arabic people around here that act like they are so dam bad ass

i hate the guy who coined the phrase. a penny saved is a penny earned.

fuck this shit.. i hate lots of shit. pz

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i hate when you're talking to someone. and then you're like ok hold on i hvae to piss and when you go into the bathroom they keep talking to you like they cant wait fucking 30 seconds to finish their goddamn story. fucking. if i'm leaving to piss it must not be a good story anyways.

and so does driving. i fucking hate drivng during the day cuz there are so many dumbasses out there. i mean. how fuckin hard is it to go the speed limit?? huh???? fucking stupid ass old people. i hate florida.

and fucking people that wont spend the milisecond it takes to turn their blinkers on! :mad: argh. geting upset thinking about this..

i fucking hate it when my cd's start skipping shit pisses me off

i hate when my neighboors decide to mow there law at 7am on a saturday ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i just want to kill sumone

when my dog shits by my door so when i open it i step in shit blahhhhhh

when i have no gas in my car and i need to go to work

when i got cereal and no milk........days that start like that i usually end up getting into fights

when my markers explod on my hand while im drawing....makes me want to kill people

gay pride bullshit.......DUDE NO ONE CARES THAT YOUR GAY ALRIGHT I DONT GO AROUND YELLING DUMB SHIT

shortys that talk shit to me but im not the type to go beat some 12yr olds ass........i once smacked a kid for saying sum stupid shit

people that call early as hell asking me what im doing

dumbass e-mails from places i've never hear of

hey hey now lets pick on things our own size.

I have two rabbits and there awsome!

poeple who dont signal when driving!

anyone trying to buy lotto tickets while im trying to pay for gas.

poeple who use coupons, but wait until the whole order is rung up before they even beging to figure out which ones they can use.

anyone who thinks because im buying sneakers they should get to know my zipcode.

people who like to be loud on the train in the morning. Please STFU.

any answering a ? w/ a ?

any and all customer service reps.

a president who has a lower IQ then I.

the fact that I really cant spell to save my life. I should have payed better attention in middle school.

i could go on... but lets call the above a work in progress.

oh and all jackasses that like to wave at you as they cut you off in traffic. fuckers. Give the chocie to let you in. I have a shit box and no insurance so, WHUT fool!

People that use the net as they're life line to the world...tease and many people on this board

I hate scenster kids asking me which bands I like, to then only say "oh they suck" or "never heard em" fuck off kid I want you to die.

people that comment me on my tan while I'm working outside some times on their house.....hey faggot if you weren't so fucking lazy you too could look like a white nigger ok! hey faggot if I wasn't so stupid I'd be in an office trying to screw the copy girl!~

people assumming I'm a high school drop out because I work mannual labour...two parter.......seeing people you know and them asking you if this is what i'm doing with my life.No i'm a student.......BUT HEY YOU STILL WORKING AT 7/11 PART TIME AND DOING E'S fucking goof!

I hate kids that act all stupid and goofy, I hate kids that talk like childish morons when they're like 11........awe fuck it I HATE KIDS

I hate tweens and the way they dress....spiked belts arm bands,celtics jersey and FUBU JEANS? fucker just kill yourself now and save yourself the embaraasment of comming over to my boys and asking if they're in a band and then asking for them to sign your hat....................DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH OF A LOSER YOU ARE?...............now don't say hey they're just young.Even retarded kids know to not act like that around people.

teen aged kids smoking,asking me to buy them smokes...

people that look me up and down....now either you want to fuck me or fight me you pick!

stupid people that make a huge deal over how much something is when they go to check out at the store......oh you mean thats not 65 cents?do you want the 1.00$ will the dollar make of break you?

i hate mountain dew code red..don't know why..but i do..and the sound of music..the movie..fuckin russians..

..not you cherry;)

Originally posted by $360

the thing that pisses me off more than anything in the world, is when people in my house have lights on during the day time, when they are not needed. im not talking about the lights being left on overnight, im talking about turning them on for no good reason. rrrrrrrrrrrrrrr im getting really mad just thinking about it.:mad:

ya i dont like being around people who are dumb and dont observe obvious things..

i hate it when one of my arms tans real nice, and the other is still pasty..what the fuck is the problem here with the sun?

i layed in my pool for three hours, i'm burnt like bacon, but one of my arms is still pasty looking, while the other is red/tannish.. fuck!

Originally posted by XxSugarxX

i hate it when one of my arms tans real nice, and the other is still pasty..what the fuck is the problem here with the sun?

i layed in my pool for three hours, i'm burnt like bacon, but one of my arms is still pasty looking, while the other is red/tannish.. fuck!

tanning is so 75 years ago..lol..they got that tanning lotion..you don't even gotta be in the sun..just whipe it on and wa-la! your a black girl:)

Archived