ODD THINGS THAT PISS YOU OFF FOR SOME REASON

CRAMPS

for some reason that i dont know about, i get realy anoyed/angry when i hear little kids singing like in choir.

its the creepiest thing too.. i get like all figety in my seat and this incredible rage takes over and i have to leave or i might do something...bad...hahahahaha..

its worse when little kids do like disney song style solos, and they are dancing....thats waaaayyy worse i get like HULK mad...

damn im fucked up!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lately people smiling for no apparant reason or people waving at me that don't know me is really pissing me off. Like the other day this lady was driving through my neighborhood and she started waving and i yelled for her to "FUCK OFF!"

i think i just need a hug

being on the phone makes me really upset.i dont know why, it just really bugs the hell out of me.

also, i really cant take warm showers in the summertime, and i hate it when other people do too.

the thing that pisses me off more than anything in the world, is when people in my house have lights on during the day time, when they are not needed. im not talking about the lights being left on overnight, im talking about turning them on for no good reason. rrrrrrrrrrrrrrr im getting really mad just thinking about it.:mad:

little kids that make noise, act like idiots

when i go to the store, i want to do my thing and leave. if im there longer i feel the need to run far away, same with resturaunts.

"soccer moms"

people that i dont like asking me for cigarettes

those who dont tend to their own buisness

leftists who fight over-zealously against injustices that have nothing to do with them, in the process causing harm to their so called cause

cliche skateboarders, cliche "teens" in general

people who call those between the age of 13 and 19 teens or teenagers, why do they do that ?

people who think being a "teen" is diffucult

people who call mothers "moms"

people who think that their pre-conceived ideas toward people similair to me, will apply in any way towards me

Originally posted by $360

being on the phone makes me really upset.i dont know why, it just really bugs the hell out of me.

i havent answered my phone in 8 months. I

realized there is no rule that says you have to

answer the phone. But you don't. Answering

machines are great, but i dont check them either.

Originally posted by popasquat

people who breath loud

Originally posted by mr_president

-stupid people... people who take forever to make a simple decision... god that shit pisses me off...

-when technological shit like computers/stereos/etc breaks and then it doesnt work...

Guest popasquat

no.... i am white, but yes I am rich. And everyone makes the assumption that I am a lazy, trust fund child. I hate that shit

Originally posted by popasquat

liars

people who breath loud

and people who make threats they dont intend to follow through on

people making noise while eating or chewing gum.

people with bad breathe

closed minded faggots who HAVE to have their way whether it's big or small:mad:

Preps

EMO FAGS

i don't like too many people:lol: :king: :krunk: :smiles: :nut::dazed:

^^yea

I hate when you keep getting unheard in a conversation like 5 times in a row but like three or four people can hear that you are trying to but in. And then on like the fifth time one of those people that heard you tries to help you in the conversation. Its kinda embarassing for me, ya know.

Guest BIGMETALCIRCUS

when people come in my room and start looking at what im doing on the computer, who i am typing to, etc.

phone calls from this one friend who says "what are you up to", to which is replied, "nothing", then silence, then the same question again.

little brothers can catch bad ones on bad days, thankfully i dont live with them anymore... for their own good... which reminds me i missed a birthday... oops.

some days, im in a good ass mood, then once i get to work, for no reason, someone says you look upset whats wrong, then automatically for the rest of the day im pissed off.

theres more shit, but i think its just me...

.....i think mine is the wierdest. most of you are posting shit that pissis everyone off.

get to the good stuff! the phone hating is pritty fucked up.

we need to find the deapest most strange hatred, like a hatred twards string, or small dogs, or people who use the word "if".

COMMON! DIG DEEP IN TO YOUR SELF!!:king:

weird things that piss me off.

when your drinking lets say soda, but you you take a sip, its milk.

when cashiers try to ripp you off.

people that whine alot.

white suburbian kids that wear straight rimmed hats and clothes 4 times the size of them. g-unit.

when my cd player decides to shut off.

when the computer decides to shut off.

liars.

money.

theres alot more. but. yeah.

It stange how sometimes I'll be walkin down the street or in the grocery isle and look at someone. Never have met them before or conversed with them but you have this intense rage/ hate towards them just by appearance and posture.