Graffiti Hall Of Fame Wall

dr.testical

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Mr. Peanut

^^^you are talkin about muck i assume...she was wearin the red.

http://www.openzine.com/openzine/Images/graff/7-2-03_ny_55.jpg'> ...that's her painting.

...i wonder what she would think if she knew that half of 12ounce was drooling over her.:D

im almost positive she can read so, the secrets...

well not that secret anymore now is it.

Guest Belab

Yea I wanna see the finished stuff too.... I left early cuz I needed to catch my flight, so I didn't get to see the finished products... oh well...

Originally posted by Daze One Million

i heard revolt is a dick, any truth to that?

and im still waiting on the finished themo piece guys;)

revolt dicked some kid over for a book tag...i thought that was pretty lame. revolt was stoned tho:D

Guest CrewJones

" i HEARD THAT..."

revolt dicked some kid over for a book tag...i thought that was pretty lame. revolt was stoned tho:D

Dont worry about all that " I heard that so and so was this and that..."

Worry about matters that concern and affect you first hand... Keep working at painting... who really gives a shit if a person youll never even meet is a dick or not... 90% of the kids in here are dicks...

Re: " i HEARD THAT..."

Originally posted by CrewJones

Dont worry about all that " I heard that so and so was this and that..."

Worry about matters that concern and affect you first hand... Keep working at painting... who really gives a shit if a person youll never even meet is a dick or not... 90% of the kids in here are dicks...

um...maybe i didnt meet him, but my brother and other crew members of mine have...they said he was a dick...i was asking to see if he was a dick to anyone else, and from what the other kid said my conlusion is yes he is a dick, now worry about matters that you know about before you try and act smart with me :idea:

thats what happens kids when someone tries to pretend to know something

I remember when he fought Ghost RIS .. that was funny they were both stoned ..shame niether one could throw them d*Ck beaters up correctly.

but revolt is A+ with graf .. that shit wit hurst is official

Your Gayness..

Just the fact that you would be concerned with the personality of another male concerns me...Freakin scary..Typical he said she said school girl gossip...How about we worry about who came off on the wall and who didnt and why..Maybe even post a pic or two of the event. Imagine that! what a novel concept that would be..:rolleyes:

Archived