Graffiti Hall Of Fame Wall

dr.testical

Guest CrewJones

Re: Re: " i HEARD THAT..."

Originally posted by Daze One Million

um...maybe i didnt meet him, but my brother and other crew members of mine have...they said he was a dick...i was asking to see if he was a dick to anyone else, and from what the other kid said my conlusion is yes he is a dick, now worry about matters that you know about before you try and act smart with me :idea:

thats what happens kids when someone tries to pretend to know something

Listen kiddo... dont embarrass yourself trying to put me down... I was simply saying dont get caught up in the soaps... nobody's acting smart... I know who you are, and youre an alright kid who may have some potential if you steer clear of graffs "he said, I heard" bullshit. Thats just my advise to you, with no hostility (again). Take it or leave it... but Ive seen new writers come and go... I'd like to see you stay a while.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Daze One Million

i heard revolt is a dick, any truth to that?

Originally posted by DR.Revolt

i know a guy, my age, who writes daze

you are a idiot. And on top of that the rest of the world now knows too.

and it seems like there should be a lot more pictures.

Re: Re: Re: " i HEARD THAT..."

Originally posted by CrewJones

Listen kiddo... dont embarrass yourself trying to put me down... I was simply saying dont get caught up in the soaps... nobody's acting smart... I know who you are, and youre an alright kid who may have some potential if you steer clear of graffs "he said, I heard" bullshit. Thats just my advise to you, with no hostility (again). Take it or leave it... but Ive seen new writers come and go... I'd like to see you stay a while.

nah man its cool, no hostility taken, i just took your first post in the wrong direction, and i appreciate your compliment about the potential thats noble of you to say especially after i came off like a dick :cool:

hof!

this year the tc5 rocked it! where was dash and west???,especially the psycho..hot damn!

also magoo 2 did the pub piece!dope!!!!the main wall was hot

too,eaz and per had to finnish the mind body and soul concept,and

flite did an old 80 outline,tkid ripped the swing,and dezzy dez aka

kay slay still got the touch!mare 139 worked with wane and it was good to see kel1st roc city back on track!also the one he did at the club!revolt

was fresh,i just missed zeph on his side,that would make it a classic!kaves from lords of brooklyn style was cool,no doubt!tbag aka chain 3 with the stonestyle!euro kobolt did the roof,persue with his bunnyrabbit

was off the hook,wen in the corner!!!goal bates....quik and sebar got the

small walls!whatever happend to seen ua and ces???at least it was chill

this year,i didnt see no trouble!big up joey tds for the event!

Re: hof!

Originally posted by STYLEISKING

this year the tc5 rocked it! where was dash and west???,especially the psycho..hot damn!

also magoo 2 did the pub piece!dope!!!!the main wall was hot

too,eaz and per had to finnish the mind body and soul concept,and

flite did an old 80 outline,tkid ripped the swing,and dezzy dez aka

kay slay still got the touch!mare 139 worked with wane and it was good to see kel1st roc city back on track!also the one he did at the club!revolt

was fresh,i just missed zeph on his side,that would make it a classic!kaves from lords of brooklyn style was cool,no doubt!tbag aka chain 3 with the stonestyle!euro kobolt did the roof,persue with his bunnyrabbit

was off the hook,wen in the corner!!!goal bates....quik and sebar got the

small walls!whatever happend to seen ua and ces???at least it was chill

this year,i didnt see no trouble!big up joey tds for the event!

hehe,,Zeph is still hidding..

yo that chick who was helping cope with his piece whats her name muck i saw her in her car sniffin up some bag of dope no wonder shes so skinny fuckin junkie she was all fallin asleep at her wall yo that chicks not hot she's fuckin NASTY.........

Archived