post coal cars here-

CROW RA

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by fr8otech

coal cars/ridgy hoppers.....they aight if nothing better is up for grabs.

Crow....'toss ups from 98'?.....you can't tell me you've been at the game since 98 ... I'd lye about that bro.

<<<<

humm-lets see!!!!

http://www.fototime.com/{186501EE-AA72-481A-A098-0182B787D4EB}/picture.JPG'>

HUMM 1988 MY FIRST PEICE--- AND ITS RUFF!!!!LOOK ABOVE THE "W" AND YOU'LL SEE A CROW HEAD WITH HIS MOUTH OPEN..

http://www.fototime.com/{A6144695-419E-42BE-A3E6-19B5A52EE858}/picture.JPG'>

1997 COAL HOPPER

http://www.fototime.com/{505761E0-462B-4C97-AC45-ACEF7608F41A}/picture.JPG'>

1998 COAL CARS-"STILL RUNING"

I DONT HAVE 2 PROVE SHIT 2 ANYONE....-

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by IRON HEAD

Yea RUBEK & CUS... My homeboys... All bout dat DIRTY DIRTY SOUTH BOI... Paint ne thing no matter what! :king:

i catch a lot of their stuff up here. in fact it was a cus piece that sent me into my "all pastel colors" phase that lasted a few months. that was sweet

Originally posted by mr_president

you would think after a few years or months or however long youve been painting you would have improved some... ughhhh

:spent:

>So what mutherfuker,This cat CROW paints.....and post's up some of the best threads......WHERE THE FUCK IS YOUR WORK AT HUH??GET THAT DICK OUTS YOUR MOUTH CUZ WE CANT HEAR YOU.

Originally posted by crack is wack

chances are all those are buffed by now. coal cars like that suck because they usually get bufed very quickly. i think a lot of those lnies only have one statr and end forever. often times meaning their local going from one coal plant to another where they go through and buff em with steel waxers deals (shave off the metal n paint) its good your trying to liven up the benching experience but those cars i doubt will be as friendly towards your endevours.

>I THINK YOU SHOULD SHUT YOUR FACE MR.DONT KNOW SHIT,I GOTS A COAL LINE HERE IN MILWAUKEE AND IVE BEEN SEEING THE SAME SHIT FOR THE PAST 5 YEARS...ATLEAST SUCKER.

Guest rob deer

coalies run. all the soo's around here get stamped only after the car rusts out. all the UP's stay up. I see the same milwaukee simples from 97 constantly. Go Owl.

and hey your second installment is all sent to you right?

• 7 months later...
Guest HELEX

THUMBS DOWN!

I THINK EVERY SINGLE ONE OF CROWS FREIGHTS SUCK!I DONT GIVE A FUCK WHAT KIND OF FREIGHT CAR ITS ON, IT FUCKING SUCKS!YOU NEED TO TAKE YOU BULLSHIT LETTERS AND BULLSHIT COLOR SCHEMES AND GO TO EUROPE AND PAINT THEIR BULLSHIT CLEAN TRAINS!MAYBE YOU WILL BE LIKED THERE IN THEIR GRAFF SCENE, BUT IN MINE YOUR A FUCKING TOY!I DONT UNDERSTAND BUT FUCK IT IM OVER TRYING TO FIGURE IT OUT!

CROW SUCKS

2004!!

^^^^ what are you..like in 4th grade? what's the point in even replying to a thread if you hate a person's work... you, my anonymous internet friend, are a moron...

also..european trains aren't a get over...our freight system is a cakewalk compared to any european passenger line...most european systems are harder to hit than the new york subway system...it's just more kids out there have the will to do it...

but...the internet has done wonders for graffiti...you used to have to leave your house to look at graffiti and then you'd see stuff in a yard/layup/bench spot and talk about it there, like why you may or may not like it...and that would be the end of it..

now you can like...sit on your ass and look at flicks and talk shit to people who actually paint and tell em how bad they suck without actually catching an eye jammy..

god bless the internet...

Originally posted by DANKMAN

All red X's, that sucks, i wish i could see crows pieces just to see what the fuss is about.

nothing wrong with hittin a coal car everynow and then........ atleast your probably see it soon.....

yeah, all of what he says

Archived