Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
CROW RA

post coal cars here-

Guest PHYNE

crow your a busy man....nice fr8s.....;)

you would think after a few years or months or however long youve been painting you would have improved some... ughhhh

:spent:

Originally posted by PHYNE

crow your a busy man....nice fr8s.....;)

keep doing your thing. fuck the haters..

Originally posted by mr_president

you would think after a few years or months or however long youve been painting you would have improved some... ughhhh

you suck worse then any one on here, why? because you run your mouth like you acctually get up, yet you do nothing but net jock.Faggot!

Keep up the good work crow

syceo

Originally posted by mr_president

You have NO business here!!

Guest crack is wack

chances are all those are buffed by now. coal cars like that suck because they usually get bufed very quickly. i think a lot of those lnies only have one statr and end forever. often times meaning their local going from one coal plant to another where they go through and buff em with steel waxers deals (shave off the metal n paint) its good your trying to liven up the benching experience but those cars i doubt will be as friendly towards your endevours.

Originally posted by crack is wack

chances are all those are buffed by now. coal cars like that suck because they usually get bufed very quickly. i think a lot of those lnies only have one statr and end forever. often times meaning their local going from one coal plant to another where they go through and buff em with steel waxers deals (shave off the metal n paint) its good your trying to liven up the benching experience but those cars i doubt will be as friendly towards your endevours.

...maybe....but i know theres a line of those fancy aluminum coal cars that comes from fl thru my town (half way up the east coast) and ive seen the same cus rubek car 3 times (the first time i saw it was two years ago) and i saw a rei from 2000 the other day and a sigh from 99 a few weeks ago...i like painting coal cars for the same reason crow. you never see anything on them and it pisses me off.

Nice flix...every once in a while something dope will appear on a unit coal train. Writers, you just gotta catch em clean without all the coal dust and grime on em.

crow i apoligize, i didnt mean to sound like such a dick, props for painting, maybe take your time or something though...

keep on truckin..

i capped over your whack ass crow peice once, yup...

jp man, shit aint bad, i posted a terd crow peice in my last fr8 thread.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this