Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
kast1cmw

Stickers From CHICAGO ONLY!!!

that sounds nice. too bad that it's probably taken.

what do u mean???probaly taken??? :king: :king: :king:

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest PHYNE
Originally posted by kast

fuck u...thank u awer CMW fo life we all better than any kast79 or whatever u call yoself...im 14 what r you like 28???

u like 28-get raped by a can of spray paint..arguin ova the internet like like a little girl when u dont relize thers 300 kast all over the world...i post pics but i dont have a scanner but u a toy so that shit dont matter as otha writers readin this there shit bustin at u with laughter...get rid of kast cuz that shit is mine...no its not im not a pussy i dont tag "79"!!!u a toy look at his pics he was gettin raped at the time ...il take ur pussy ass to hellbounds as a matter of fact...get the fuck off 12oz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:dazed:

Guest PHYNE
Originally posted by kast

fuck u...thank u awer CMW fo life we all better than any kast79 or whatever u call yoself...im 14 what r you like 28???

u like 28-get raped by a can of spray paint..arguin ova the internet like like a little girl when u dont relize thers 300 kast all over the world...i post pics but i dont have a scanner but u a toy so that shit dont matter as otha writers readin this there shit bustin at u with laughter...get rid of kast cuz that shit is mine...no its not im not a pussy i dont tag "79"!!!u a toy look at his pics he was gettin raped at the time ...il take ur pussy ass to hellbounds as a matter of fact...get the fuck off 12oz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im too old to argue over the internet...................:rolleyes:

first off my brother is joke and my best friends are erie and asend and they taught me how to tag you the one online crying cuz i put "one" at the end of my name!!!

kids these days...haha ktd 4 life!now all i gotta do is talk lots of shit. start adding in random phrases to make me look"cool" like: ktd bombin mofo's and bangin bitches. dont mess with the best.ktd! am i cool yet

suck my dick slut it was a joke cuz edsk is a fuckin shitty ass gay krew so shut yo ass up

dremster, do you know a writter up there by the name of certs? hes not a big name or anything but i was just wondering cause he knows alot of heads up there.l8

Guest schick1

if anyone still cares edsk= enormous dick size krew, i think i seen" evil demon street kids "up once, eds dsk combined..... i proply should have left this thread alone.:o italy sucks compared to chi