Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
One_in_Ten

whos with Busey? | {::}

nah it hasnt. cuz they day hell freezes over is the day my brothers stops playing video games.. ::listens in:: yeah he's still playing Deus Ex 2

Originally posted by unconscience

th day hell freezes over = the day my ex remembers anything important/anything at all...

dumb bitch:lol:

wow, sounds like she done you wrong...

let it go dawg

ohh i did, i was just saying. she's an idiot, and the day she remembers ANYTHING will be the day hell freezes over. If you tell her sumpin and ask her to repeat it 3 seconds later, she wont be able to do it, but she was a really good fuck so it was all good:king:

Guest ctrl+alt+del

the day hell freezes over ill be ice fishin. nickkkas.

Originally posted by IntangibleFame

Nick Nolte?

The other day, as sober as I get, I had a half hour convo where I called him "Notle" the entire time... then realized...

but the difference is, Busey was in a helmetlessmotorcycle wreck, that's why the left side of his face is fucked up... and maybe why he's a nutball

i only saw a few minutes of it the other night, butt the shit was fucking hysteriical.

when he was chasiing the guy around with the burning stick?! i cant figure out what the fuck the show is about, or if he's serious, or what the deal is.

it was funny as hell though.

I don't think I ever thought that he should have his own show on television. Of all the actors and actresses in showbuisness I don't think that I ever could have imagined this guy witha tv show.:confused:

guy's pretty fucked up, but who isn't.

I like the show, I also like how when someone else does something soo embarassing that it embarasses you and you change the channel.

Originally posted by kido

I also like how when someone else does something soo embarassing that it embarasses you and you change the channel.

that shit happens to me all the time, i wonder how it happens though.:confused:

Originally posted by unconscience

that shit happens to me all the time, i wonder how it happens though.:confused:

Dunno, friend.

the indian one kinda ruined it.. just seemed way too staged. not as funny if you aren't just laughing at gary

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this