whats the youngest a girl could be and youd still hit it?

Well im 19 and it would be kind of hot to do a 15 16 year old hahah but seriously i dont think i would. i think 17 is the lowest and the highest is about 40..

my friend has this sister in like 8th grade and woooo hoooo... he gets pretty mad at our rude remarks..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Tesseract

I couldnt ever hate a girl that on her 35+ could burn the freshness of a 20+, i'm just saying the odds are low

I hear ya bro. And yes...the odds are extremely low. I'm reminded of this all to often. I get older, but the girls I date stay the same age. Kinda a beautiful thing.

Originally posted by Devilush

he's proud of landing an older woman.

Ive been with a few older girls which i am very proud off ,the longest relationship i had with one was for a year

Originally posted by suburbian bum

Does anyone know the rule on, lets say: Age of consent is 16, you are 17 and your girlfriend is 15. Or so forth. like if your ages are within 1-2-3 years but still 1 person is over and the other is under??

Not sure about the US, I think some states have a strange system there.

In the UK, you could still get done for statutory rape. But... who's going to grass you up?

Originally posted by ..fuD..

15 if she looks and acts older than that. im 16 though. if i was 20 or older o think id keep it in the 18 and over range.

no, im 17. damn this thread's old. id still say 15... i dunno if i'd actually date a 15 year old girl... id hit it though.. if like i said she looks and acts older. cuz most 15 year olds be on some shit.. mayne.

im nineteen now, and i would have to say that the youngest i would be interested in is 18. im not really interested in "hitting it" one time, i would rather persue a genuine relationship. and seeing as i spend a lot of my social life drinking and going to bars, if she was any younger she couldnt come with.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

When I was 21, I made out with a girl from Cuba that was only 16. Gorgeous, almost taller than me, huge tits... certainly a woman physically. She wanted the bone, but I declined because

A) I am a pussy.

B) I mean, that's just not right, she's onl... no wait, I am a pussy.

Yeh, it's a bitch being short...

I met this cool girl, really pretty, intelligent, sweet personality and really cute and petite, but she was taller than me (and when I say taller, I mean by a fair bit).

Can't imagine myself going out with a girl taller than me at all, which kinda limits me!

Originally posted by SteveAustin

freeque...what's the problem? so she's taller big deal. I think of it like this...I loved climbing trees as a kid...only difference now...is that the trees have, uh, cocoanuts.

It would be strange. I need to be manly and in control! Can't be standing on tip-toes to kiss her.

If she was perfect in every other way then yeh. Actually, this one was pretty cool :)

Out of my league, i think. I doubt she'd like me in that way!