whats the youngest a girl could be and youd still hit it?

imported_dowmagik

• 6 months later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Sh*nE

I'm just about to turn 20, and my girl is just about to turn 16.

I don't see a problem with our age gap, neither does she, or either of our parents.

My girl looks and acts about 18-19... so it's all sweet.

Good on ya.

As long as she is physically and mentally mature, what is the problem?

I had a similar kind of thing with someone a lot younger than me (6 years). Nothing ever happened, but that didn't stop me wanting it to!

Like KaBar said, though, you have got to be careful. Societal preconceptions tend to cloud the vision of many people.

5e61X_kissing.gif to the first love of my life. Miss ya!

Originally posted by mr.yuck

my limit is my age. Probably up to 4 years older than me is okay.

Id like to retract my previous statement as I came into contact with this 17 year old girl that had an ass and tities like BLACKOWWWWW. She was hot to. So I suppose it would be okay just this once.:)

Originally posted by dowmagik

im 20 and my girlfriend is 17, which catches me a lot of flack from some amigos. any other craddle robbers out there? lol.

That's not bad.

When I was 18, I was fooling around with a 24 year old guy. Then, when I was 20, I dated a 30 year old man.

Re: Re: whats the youngest a girl could be and youd still hit it?

Originally posted by Fuck Ya'll

That's not bad.

When I was 18, I was fooling around with a 24 year old guy. Then, when I was 20, I dated a 30 year old man.

ok thats worse. he was 3 years older your guys are up to 10 years older.

Re: Re: Re: whats the youngest a girl could be and youd still hit it?

Originally posted by rip

That's the funny thing, though. You would say it is "worse".

But if two people want to be together (and they are of sound mind), why should society's values dictate otherwise?

How have these societal restrictions sprung up? What is the history behind it?

I can understand why a 16year old age limit has been set in the UK for statutory rape, as in the past many kids were not physically or mentally mature by that stage.

But if someone is mature in both those ways, and wants to have sexual relations with another mature adult (not matter what the age difference), then what is the problem?

>> Where did this taboo originate? <<

Originally posted by rip

same thing im 19 she's 17, catches me some flak but we've ben goin out for 3 years so fuck em.

Congratulations, by the way :)

If your mates (or hers) are giving you shit because of a 2 year age difference, christ almighty...

To me, that is just illogical. You're both teenagers for crying out loud!

Girls, on the whole, tend to mature faster than boys anyway, so 2 years would be about right in my book, especially at the age you're at / we're at!

Good luck with it!

Originally posted by 1HalfOfMe

but seriously,

i think 15 would be way pushiing it for my modest 17. anything up from the're

I think I can see where you guys are coming from.

Most 14 or 15 year olds I know are definitely not ready for a relationship (much less a sexual one).

I guess I've been talking with one particular person in mind who very definitely is!

I guess it depends on the individual girl in question. That's my lesson for today...

FUCK THAT SHIT!!

I never even talk to girls younger than 18 and Im only 20 because my only intention of talking to ANY women is only to fuck them. I wouldnt fuck a woman who is under age because then Ill get in tons of stupid shit problems if her young mind goes bogus. If shes 18 and her mind goes bogus, then it dont matter, she was legal to fuck. I have had many times where I would ask a girl her age if she looked a little younger than 18 as one of the vey first questions I ask. You people that are over 18 and are fucking people under 18 are sick and I hope you get charged with rape.

Just remember that song

"Oh the girls look sooo good but theyre minds are not ready,so here we go yo, thats why I rather talk to a woman cause her mind is so steady"

nah im 19, and i would fuck no younger than a 16 year old, 3 years is the limit, but besides that, to the guy above, if you treat the girl right there mind aint ever gonna fuck you over, you got the poor mentality of all you think about is sex, i feel bad for you, your missing out on a lot

a lil off topic but the best sex is the sex you aint even expect

Originally posted by FuckWhitey

You people that are over 18 and are fucking people under 18 are sick and I hope you get charged with rape.

Just cos the age of consent is 18 where you're from doesn't mean that it applies the world over.

So, cos the law says a girl's got to be 18 to be sexually mature, you're gonna take that as being the ethical age at which you can have sex with a girl?

What if you move to Spain where the age of consent is 14?

You are like those people who were brought up Christians and say "Well, even if I was born a Muslim I would have converted to Christianity, cos it's just RIGHT isnt it?"

BOLLOCKS! Don't let other people / the law dictate what you THINK. Learn to use your own brain and to judge things for yourself.

Good luck to you, sir.

Re: Re: Re: whats the youngest a girl could be and youd still hit it?

Originally posted by rip

Actually dating someone 10 years older than me wasn't bad at all. I was skeptical at first, but he was polite, sweet, and very thoughtful. One of the nicest guys I've ever been with. The fact that he lived in a big house with a pool by himself, and drove a $60,000 car wasn't bad either.

Guest imported_Tesseract

Some girls reach woman status before others...i've met 17 year olds that were like babies and i met 17 year olds that i couldnt place them anywhere under 20...having said that, its all relative...i dont think i'd mess with a woman over 35 though...

I was trying my best to mack a 36 year old woman this weekend.

She was super fit and was at an 80's theme'd party with me.

We just chatted the entire night and really got along well.

and she looked way too much like this woman.

http://images.allposters.com/images/74/039_41570.jpg'>

seriously....

damnit it! I shouldnt have wasted my chance!

(it's not like me to do so)

Originally posted by CinchedWaist

Am i supposed to interpret this as an erotic metaphor or are you really a plumber?

dont you feel silly for even having to ask?

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by SteveAustin

don't hate on the 35+ Tesseract.

I couldnt ever hate a girl that on her 35+ could burn the freshness of a 20+, i'm just saying the odds are low

Archived