whats the youngest a girl could be and youd still hit it?

imported_dowmagik

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm just about to turn 20, and my girl is just about to turn 16.

Our birthdays are 4days apart, and we are 4 years apart.

I don't see a problem with our age gap, neither does she, or either of our parents.

I don't think I would go any younger than her though. The maturity issues would come into it.

My girl looks and acts about 18-19... so it's all sweet.

Originally posted by Sh*nE

I'm just about to turn 20, and my girl is just about to turn 16.

Our birthdays are 4days apart, and we are 4 years apart.

I don't see a problem with our age gap, neither does she, or either of our parents.

I don't think I would go any younger than her though. The maturity issues would come into it.

My girl looks and acts about 18-19... so it's all sweet.

15 and 19, thats cool i knew a 15 girl going out with a 23 yr old

I thought about passing on this whole discussion--I'm probably the oldest person on this board by far, and sho 'nuff no longer really interested in the endless nookie pursuit. BUT---

I had a 17-year-old kid on my unit that got busted for sleeping with his 14-year-old girlfriend. He was charged with aggravated sexual assault of a minor, and was sent to the sexual offender unit at the Reception Center. I heard he did six months there, and then went to Texas Youth Commission until he's old enough for regular prison.

Don't be an idiot. If she's not over the age of consent in your state, stay the hell away from her. Or not. Believe me, there's plenty of sex in the joint, and teenagers are in big demand.

Originally posted by sweetcherry

i think its kinda gross when a guy goes out with a girl thats older then him...like ashton and Demi moore...thats fucked up

i guess id date a guy up to 4 years older then me

I say right on and more power to her!!! She looks teeerific and he's 25 I think? He's a grown man.

Hmmm, as far as just hittin' it goes...I'd have to say...the nice, firm, non-fat, legal 18 year olds would probably suffice...dating wise...I think no younger than say...24.

There are several older women I'd still jump on. Sophia Loren is definitely one of them. Jaquelyn Smith is looking pretty good for her age as well.

Originally posted by SukiSukiNow

I say right on and more power to her!!! She looks teeerific and he's 25 I think? He's a grown man.

AGREED!!!

she go!

tame that young thang

* old men do it all the time, and it ain't no thing. role reversal is good by me.

Archived