Energy Drinks

caL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i dont understand this trend.

why does everyone need an energy drink?

do you need a boost while walking to your car?

and its mostly just sugar anyway. coca-cola does alot of the same shit.

this is one of those 'emperor with no clothes' things.

and why is red bull so fucking popular when clearly mountain dew AMP is superior in both taste and performance?

i cant wait until this stuff goes down the same path as clear pepsi, new coke, and those snap braceletes....now that was a good trend, snap bracelets.

I jacked 5 cases of red bull about a year ago, and I just finished the last of them a few days ago. After a while the shit doesn't even have an effect on you, and I'll probably get cancer or something now. I'm never drinking that shit again, bogus.

Originally posted by mapo returns

and why is red bull so fucking popular when clearly mountain dew AMP is superior in both taste and performance?

i cant wait until this stuff goes down the same path as clear pepsi, new coke, and those snap braceletes....now that was a good trend, snap bracelets.

Red Bull Energy Drink

Ingredients: carbonated water, sucrose, glucose, sodium citrate, taurine, glucuronolactone, caffeine, inositol, niacin, D-pantothenol, pyridoxine HCL, vitamin B12, artificial flavours, colors

Nutrition Facts: Serving Size: 8.3 fl. oz Servings per Container: 1 Amount per serving: Calories: 110 Total Fat: 0g Sodium: 200mg Protein: 0g Total Carbohydrates: 28g Sugars: 27g

http://www.bevnet.com/reviews/redbull/facts.asp

Originally posted by crave

reb bull & vodka....yummy.

hell yes that shits great, u get wasted and ur hyper..

lol@ AE, yea after a couple dozen they dont really do anything but i still like it... hey u know red bull is illegal in the netherlands...but weed isnt

:idea:

Originally posted by mapo returns

id rather drink it than coffee.

or before i get drunk :D

and coca cola sucks

Archived