i got a black dude passed out in my backyard

•nakEd

So i decided to throw a party.. because my dad and my bro are out for the day.. so it got crazy and i flipped..... kicked all the fat hoe's out 1st.. then i just kicked everyone out... so its chill now.. this one freshmen got reallly fucked up.. he drank 2 shots of everclear.. and a couple of absolute v. he passed out in my back yard... so i was like dude leave... and he just cant walk and shit.. so i put him in my car thats parked in my drive way.. so now he is passed out his mom is lookin for him and shit... crazy night...

so how was everyones FRIDAY???

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

whoa...i didn't even realize it was friday. The joys of summer and not really having a scheduled job. I didn't really do much all day, and then at night had a bit of a flatground skating session and was just fucking around with nose manuels and nose mauel nollie popshuvits out, god those things are amusing. I guess overall i'd say today was pretty good.

It's not even dark yet, but so far has been all good.Had the day off, Finished up a piece I had been working on for the past couple days. I kept going late in the day after work so it always got dark. Went early...ran out of paint, then had to "borrow" some. Finished a roll of film and dropped em off at the lab. Put some 40's on chill, about ready to start my night.

you put him on the hood of your car till he's dead like that lady from texas and see if they give the same sentence she got. Nah they'll just give you like probation cause you're white.:D :D

take a joke muthafuckas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by -FuckShitUp-

well i woke up... and checked it out.. and he is gone.. so either he got up... and passed out somewhere else.. or he went home

someone kidnapped him, its all over the news. :eek:

Archived