Anyone else hate Friday?

bobobi11

I don't agree with people who say Monday's suck. They're not too bad. You're refreshed, relaxed, if you have kids you may be ready to get away for awhile, you're ready to take on a new week. By Tuesday you're realizing that it's that same old thing as before and there are no new challenges.

By Wednesday, you're ready to vote for a law that says stupid people should be shot or sterilized. Because goddess help us some people are just too dumb to breathe.

By Thursday night you are exhausted, depressed, and if it's been a particularly bad week you begin to doubt your whole career.

Friday. u r numb and dumb. go home. soon. please.

The only good thing about Friday, is that you are so desperate to go home you don't get any other work done and surf the net and read 12oz all day.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by bobobi11:

The only good thing about Friday, is that you are so desperate to go home you don't get any other work done and surf the net and read 12oz all day.

hahaha this is trueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

blam ! blam ! take that supervisor.. haha eat lead co workers.

Originally posted by bobobi11:

And good to my word. Here I am, coffee and pastry ready, I am on autopilot. The rest of the day will be just avoiding work and zoneing until quitting time.

im gonna have to disagree... i love Fridays and live for weekends in general. my mondays suck ass cuz i know its still a long time till the next weekend. tuesdays are pretty much blahzay, nothing special. wednesdays are semi-cool cuz it marks the middle of the week, not much longer to go. thursdays are nice cuz i know its right near the end, and fridays are the best cuz i know that no matter what i do that night or the following night i wont have to wake up for work the next day. i dont know how you hate fridays, they're my salvation from this boring hellhole i refer to as work... sundays are the worst day by far, cuz i just DREAD, absolutely DREAD going back to work for a whole week

im quiting my job soon....thurs/fri/sat/sun/mon what the fuck im not coming in sunday eat a dickie...just got my last check today one day=8 hours[$11 an hour] $93.04-gov't ded.=$6.27-all other ded.$72.07=pay $14.70 what the FUCK?

[This message has been edited by *see-phore* (edited 08-03-2001).]

Archived