BLAST FROM THE PAST!

CAST

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by bored as hell:

wow those guys had it soo easy and the lines back then i wish i lived in the era

yeah dude, inventing a whole new artform is soooooo easy! i just made up three new ones last night.... if it was sooo easy back then, why havent we progressed past arrows yet?

DONDI was without a doubt, the best to ever do it. And the piece shown above is a very early example of his work.1978 in fact, when he was just stating to do alot of DONDI pieces, prior to that he wrote NACO.I wish that I could post some of the later stuff. 80-82 he was really at the top of his game.

DONDI's brother, Micheal White, has put together a book that will not only contain all the cars and canvases Don painted but also all the original out-lines and blackbook sketches,plus stories and recolections from those who new him.I have seen some of the material and it definately looks worth checking out... R.I.P. MICKEY TO TOP, HURST TOP, NACO, KIST, SHY147...

Archived