the good old days...

city.slicker

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest mikro137
Originally posted by taco bell bomber

6 reasons to give up your graff carreer

1. C

2. R

3. I

4. S

5. P

6. 0

i agree...

Originally posted by city.slicker

yeah, those were the only pieces you saw back then...subway writers crossing over and the stuff pre was doing.

everytime you saw a car had something on it you knew it was going to being something to flick.

yeah. back in the Conrail days, when they still ran the MN corridor, there'd be giant trains at night. i spotted lots of Key, Sien, Smith, Pink, and more- plenty of Bronx cats. never really saw poor shit on the lines back then, even the bombers did nice stuff on them. i wish i remembered the cars i did from back then. there were spots too. you used to see the rocked MNCW cars in Grand Central getting off the trains, just parked there with cool straight letters and throwies on 'em. man, back in '92, it was just NICE.

i guess lots of those fresh CR/NYC flats are on fixed routes or are scrap metal at this point.

C'mon, I wanna see some more 3-color euro junk, the kind you can hook up twenty cars in one night!! I want more niggas that paint the same piece every time for 4+years!!! Fuck all this strong-letter, ill styles, and craftsmanship!! Stock tips and the dash 3-d, That's where graff is goin', dood...

Archived