Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Pistol

Mom is taking off on a vacation without even telling me

Recommended Posts

Dammit!!

 

She comes home with a fuckin' ice chest. I casually what the fuck is that for? And she replies, "for the trip". I'm thinking wtf, what trip? Her my sis, nephew & niece are gonna take off for a week or two.

There not sure where to.

But they've got road maps from AAA with the route to Yellowstone with stops in Vegas and a few other cool places.

 

Maybe if I was in high school and wanted the pad or some shit would be cool.

But the last year or so I've been dropping hints that we should roll up there cause i've been wanting to go. But since I only had 2 weeks notice it's not like I could get the time off. Then she say's "but then we'd have to rent a bigger car if you went",

 

This is the second time she's pulled this shit.

Her and my other sis went up to Monterey up the coast after I had been saying I've been wanting to go.

 

 

You know sometimes I think she doesent want me rolling with her.

 

 

:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm too old and wise to have a party at my house. Too old to be living at home for that matter. Besides dad is gonna be here anyways.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest ctrl+alt+del

damn Pistol, thats kinda fucked.

you should at least make her leave you some cash so you can eat and shit while theyre gone. sounds like DPC party time though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

best post youve ever typed pistol

congrats on turning 15

:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest sneak
Originally posted by When

best post youve ever typed pistol

congrats on turning 15

:lol:

 

haha

take the time to do manly things pistol - like walking around in your boxers, scratching innapropriate places, and drinking from the carton.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

fuck you when i turn 16 in november and am getting my license. it's gonna be P-I-M-P status.

 

besides i already walk around in my boxers and shit.

 

monterey is cool man. driving up the coast from LA.

check out the aquarium and a few other spots is cool as hell.

 

drink from the carton? fuck that this ain't no milk commercial.

drink from the wine box playa.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest sneak
Originally posted by Pistol

drink from the carton? fuck that this ain't no milk commercial.

drink from the wine box playa.

 

yes!! what a fucking classic answer!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

damn...........i think your mom hates you...maybe she's leaving hints,that she wants you out of the house by the time she gets back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Pistol

Dammit!!

 

 

But the last year or so I've been dropping hints that we should roll up there cause i've been wanting to go. But since I only had 2 weeks notice it's not like I could get the time off. Then she say's "but then we'd have to rent a bigger car if you went",

 

 

:lol:

 

ITS nice when some takes your good idea and runs with it, w/out you.

 

maybe you should start dropping hinst about spots that would really suck to visit, but talk them way up, so at least next time they wont have your party with out you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Re: Re: Mom is taking off on a vacation without even telling me

 

Originally posted by Scott LaJock

maybe you should start dropping hinst about spots that would really suck to visit, but talk them way up, so at least next time they wont have your party with out you.

 

:idea: :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Pistol

You know sometimes I think she doesent want me rolling with her.

 

 

:lol:

:idea: ..maybe she thinks your too old to wanna go?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Pistol

fuck you when i turn 16 in november and am getting my license. it's gonna be P-I-M-P status.

 

monterey is cool man. driving up the coast from LA.

check out the aquarium and a few other spots is cool as hell.

 

drink from the carton? fuck that this ain't no milk commercial.

drink from the wine box playa.

 

i know i know, ill take you to chuckie cheese

 

it is a nice trip and the aquarium is amazing

 

franzia like whoa!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×