STRICTLY KINGS AND BETTER

Guest OldSchoolCat

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Guest Brooklyn
Originally posted by mr_president

kings and better, more like 1980's and older...

history is important and all but blaaaaaaaaa....

Super Toy.

Originally posted by Brooklyn

Super Toy.

no its not that, i just dont like those guys attitudes towards shit... (the thread starters an shit)

i definately respect the old school and the history of graffiti, anyone who knows me knows this.

i dont respect those kids attitudes though. like they are elites or better than everyone....

Originally posted by mr_president

no its not that, i just dont like those guys attitudes towards shit... (the thread starters an shit)

i definately respect the old school and the history of graffiti, anyone who knows me knows this.

i dont respect those kids attitudes though. like they are elites or better than everyone....

No Not better than everyone...just better than YOU. Your playing yourself. Its clear that you have an inferiority complex and your constant whining about elitism is getting old. Now post some flicks of your shit....oh wait I forgot......this is Stricly for Kings and Better....

booooooohoooooooooo

Waaaaaaaaah. I'm a new jack so I can't post on here. haha. I'm glad the laws were laid on this thread. Too many threads are wasted by new jack toys posting their wack shit. Old School writers need to post their shit up or old school flicks. Sorry new jacks! Go to another thread!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived