good gravy im retarded

mr.e

i just spent my whole paycheck on weed. last night im pretty sure i smoked myself retarded. honestly, i felt high when i woke up. and im smoking right now! damnit i need to quit. better yet, i need more..... ha! isnt this great? the one time sXe defender is now smoking like a goddamned smokestack.

and yes frate raper, im a sell out. good job.

what are your feelings on wasting all your money on herb?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest young republican
Originally posted by mr.e:

i just spent my whole paycheck on weed. last night im pretty sure i smoked myself retarded. honestly, i felt high when i woke up. and im smoking right now! damnit i need to quit. better yet, i need more..... ha! isnt this great? the one time sXe defender is now smoking like a goddamned smokestack.

and yes frate raper, im a sell out. good job.

what are your feelings on wasting all your money on herb?

you sound like a 12 year old getting high for his first time.....

well, dick, im not. i used to smoke, then sXe, and now i smoke again. rest assured im not 12. im just shocked that i spent that much money. (on weed anyway) just wondering if anyone has spent like their life savings on it and how they felt about it.

so fuck you.

Guest dBUSH

Sometimes I would spend so much money on weed the only thing that made me feel better was smoking it. I just bought a new glass bong yesterday- WOOO! I call her 'Coagula' because she gives me brain-clots!

I don't know, but I've been told, the wise man spends his paycheck on buds, and then sells a majority of said buds, and at the end of the week he hass free buds AND a paycheck... but, I guess that's a little much to ask from a former sXe advocate...

------------------

2 Can Sam

i was just gonna say the same, smart. if you're spending that much, you may as well sell it. even if you're breaking even, you get to smoke for free

Guest young republican

I still think you sound like a nerd, but now I want to meet you so I can kill you and peel the flesh from your skull with a carrot peeler....

Guest K[O]MEGA

i buy about an 8th a day

doesnt really cost me much..pocket change but if i would add it up every day i guess it will be alot of cash at the end of the year..

60x365=? you do the math

Originally posted by K[O]MEGA:

i buy about an 8th a day

doesnt really cost me much..pocket change but if i would add it up every day i guess it will be alot of cash at the end of the year..

60x365=? you do the math

since when is $60 pocket change?

Originally posted by mental invalid:

...yes thats for sure, and even the rain aint all that bad, especially if ya like grey like i do...but nw bud, plentiful, cheap and potent...god i miss seattle....r

Love the rain and I love paying 40 an 8th... much better than being in cali paying 55-60 (but hell, it was for humboldt -sp?- greens...)

----------------------

e+m

Archived