Kansas City Barbecue

phism

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by phem9

uh thanks, but that's not my website. wonder who's it is.

anyway, damn mutha luvin fine ayass post sheeiet!!!!!!!!!! how do they do it??? damn damn damn, did i say damn? ...elkyer amazing, vizie oh my my my, sueno & saint, frost & ape killin it! i mean killin it!, dase, mpulse, nekst, okae, chachie, quisp always fresh, whoa WOW..when wtf!!!, jaspa! yah, go scribe, theme luv yer style man!, that eagle straight letter is so hot w/ the pink highlight, audio 57...where r u w/ all yer dopeness?! damn there's alot of amazing stuff in K.C. and no it's not all legal. i never shoulda moved. that newa and nace is supa sweet! hope it's still runnin, and chips stuff is hella original! whoeva said otherwise..ya can't shake a stick at originality! supa nice stuff here!!! gee wiz all that green is burnin my eyes tho. peace! KC ROCKS!

oh i think you linked me at some point...

sorry for the lapse... i haven't really been out at a prime time to flick (cars parked in front of everything)... shit's coming, be patient...

p.s. ash: i've been meaning to go take a flick of that old ass pure and meat shit under that bridge on gregory by swope park. driving by that shit makes me... wistful. or something.

Guest phem9
Originally posted by phism

oh i think you linked me at some point...

What? I linked you? I'm confused but that's normal. I have a question RE: Meat. I think he quit and went into politics. Graf in K.C. was his internship. Hah! He once painted the craziest shit at the Brookside tennis courts. Across the entire green backdrop he rocked a realistic 40 foot dick. The local news filmed the kids sledding, and looming in the background was a big realistic dick! It was buffed shortly after that. Seriously if anyone has a shot of this, they really should post it! Anyone could paint a dick, but a 40 foot realistic one was insane! I want that news footage. Funny shit! B.T.W. Who is this ash character?

http://www.arc-nine.com/gallery/albums/other/floodwall.jpg'>

there doesn't seem to be any other details. is this the river wall with that mayhem roller? i'd suggest to call the sierra club.

and pass this around to any writers you know in kc or that can be here....it would be nice if the 'scene' could take over this shit instead of some stupid other mural like most of bartle hall. they did that shit in stl (though it's cancelled now), why not here?

i wouldn't go that far...

k.c. does have some cool ish.i miss everything except the interchangeable romantic partners.and speaking of which i guess the naked lady wheat paste gets the cut.p.s. that ''st'' is for stres.good post big guy....

oh, damn, i think i saw an ST next to a one synt handstyle and assumed it was that. which doesn't make that much sense in the first place.

the other wheatpaste was kinda torn up, i didn't know what it was. i guess some soccer mom didn't like the nudity.

i think it almost overheated. broke down in the ghetto, had to walk to the gas station to get antifreeze. actually, it was low anyway, that might not have been that. happened last time i was out flicking... didn't actually break down, just wouldn't start after i turned it off. too much starting and stopping... plus they changed the ignition key-turning whatchamacallit a while ago, and they might have fuct it up. it also keeps chugging a bit sometimes when i turn it off... anyway, by the time i got back from the gas station it would start, so i think it was just hot or flooded... but i couldn't get the hood open anyway, til i finally left and went to chipotle... then it popped open when i slammed my door.

anyway, what's the deal with tracksides? it's illegal to be down there, but people probably wouldn't see you right? saw some homeless guy drankin down thurr.... now i'm not a writer anyway, so i don't know about this shit... so if somebody feels like it, i'd like to know the legal situation and how one might possibly circumvent it.... you know, hypothetically.. PM if necessary...

i apologize also for my dumbassitude.

http://www.arc-nine.com/gallery

http://www.arc-nine.com/gallery/albums/lac/frosttrain.jpg'>

i believe i forgot this one. (pretty picture ain't it?)

and i never realized how up sueno and frost were. i'm not trying to jock them or anything, this shit is just all over around northeast and the jazz district... most of it looks kinda old though... i didn't even make it to the west bottoms.... and until i find some friends who are into graf that i can use their car, i don't believe i'm going to. fuckin ass hoopty.

Guest FearIncarn8

check page three of the buffalo thread for a dope wizdom peice, he must have visited back when, its a hidden gem in our city that is running to this day, is this guy still around?

Archived