female procedures

Guest HESHIANDET

a fetus has been ruled a 'woman's body part'

a woman cannot be forced into abortion..

by law, in the clinic before it goes down, they ask the girl if she's been soerced..she has to sign a lot of forms stating that she hasn't been coerced and she understands that she does not have to have the procedure

"Partners, parents, or friends may sometimes urge a woman to have an abortion, even if she is unsure or would prefer to have the baby. Therefore, abortion clinics provide compassionate counseling to all patients, to make sure the woman's own concerns and needs are dealt with. Options counselling provides women with full information on alternatives to abortion. If women seem ambivalent about abortion, or feel pressured by others, counsellors will encourage them to take more time to think about their decision"

from

www.prochoiceactionnetwork-canada.org

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by XxSugarxX

sorry, but i disagree.

If the father doesnt want the baby, then he should just bounce.

I dont know any other way of saying this, but it really is WRONG to try and change someone's opinion/outlook on life and what they should be doing with THEIR body.

that is all.thanks.

wow im so glad we have smart people like you on here. so is that the solution? i dont want my crack head gf to have the child, so imma bounce and watch her sell the newborn baby for an 8 ball.

Originally posted by HESHIANDET

it means that instead of a mature discusiion about the mental support or the female perspective of physical and mental strain involved i got a bunch of sarcastic (which would be fine if you guys were at least funny) remarks and the usual BS. school must be out for the summer.....

just be glad it didn't turn into a morality discussion

it just seems like you're saying that just because the male doesn't want it, that the mother of the child should abort it..

if that's what you're saying, then that's bullshit.

a woman has the right to do what she wants to her body and her unborn child, a man should have little to no say-so when it comes to abortion, because he doesn't have to carry it around for 9 months and raise it for 18 years or more.

:mad:

Sorry for making this some sort of abortion debate thread..i'll leave now.

are you gay by anychance? your like all about women and not about men. do lick clit? ahahah no seriously though, your saying the man has no weight in the desicion what so ever? thats the most one-sided argument ive ever heard. so like if i married a girl and she stays home while i work, that means i have the right to give her no money,food,clothes etc... because i work and she doesnt?

Originally posted by rip

wow im so glad we have smart people like you on here. so is that the solution? i dont want my crack head gf to have the child, so imma bounce and watch her sell the newborn baby for an 8 ball.

sorry i'm not intelligent enough to be included in this discussion.:rolleyes:

maybe you should include something in the thread if you wish to improve it, because other then !@#$% and a few other people, no one really has made any solid comments or given hesh good advice .

it's very simple.

If you don't want to be held accountable for your actions, and don't want to maybe face consequences later in life, then DONT HAVE SEX.

sorry i'm not intelligent enough to be included in this discussion.:rolleyes:

maybe you should include something in the thread if you wish to improve it, because other then !@#$% and a few other people, no one really has made any solid comments or given hesh good advice .

it's very simple.

If you don't want to be held accountable for your actions, and don't want to maybe face consequences later in life, then DONT HAVE SEX.

i believe my positive contribution to the thread was pointing out that your stupid.

Originally posted by rip

are you gay by anychance? your like all about women and not about men. do lick clit? ahahah no seriously though, your saying the man has no weight in the desicion what so ever? thats the most one-sided argument ive ever heard. so like if i married a girl and she stays home while i work, that means i have the right to give her no money,food,clothes etc... because i work and she doesnt?

You're missing my point, i probably rambled too much to state it clearly.

like !@#$% said, a women has the right to do what she wants to her body. I'm only saying that men, parents, friends, shouldnt influence her on what to do with her unborn child.

would you like it if your wife said "well sweety, i really don't wanna have kids anymore, and i really dont have a need for sex, i think you should just get castrated".. I doubt you'd like someone telling you what to do with your body, especially a drastic medical procedure.

Originally posted by metallix

have sex. use condoms/ spermicide / birth control. cock locks (see other thread) keep 3 day abortion pills on hand. end of story.

see metalix knows whats up. hes prepared like a gangsta.

You're missing my point, i probably rambled too much to state it clearly.

like !@#$% said, a women has the right to do what she wants to her body. I'm only saying that men, parents, friends, shouldnt influence her on what to do with her unborn child.

would you like it if your wife said "well sweety, i really don't wanna have kids anymore, and i really dont have a need for sex, i think you should just get castrated".. I doubt you'd like someone telling you what to do with your body, especially a drastic medical procedure.

its cool if she told me that. id devorce the bitch and go fuck her best friend. i can counter your story. so would you like your husband to one day say i dont think you need your pussy anymore. so he sews it up. yeah what up now.

i think abortion is right for some people, like if you aint financially secure or if the girl got pregnant by someone who is not their boyfriend.

I dont understand how people say that the man has no say in it when its both parents who have to make that decision. Because if the girl keeps it and the dad doesnt want it hes still gonna be in the childs life forever.

Thats why the have child support cause that kid needs a dad, Do you know how it is to grow up without a dad? I think if affects a boy's life more than a girl, and I think that if you cant raise a kid together without the help of the government or child protective services maybe you shoudnt have a child.

Originally posted by JUDONO?

i think abortion is right for some people, like if you aint financially secure or if the girl got pregnant by someone who is not their boyfriend.

I dont understand how people say that the man has no say in it when its both parents who have to make that decision. Because if the girl keeps it and the dad doesnt want it hes still gonna be in the childs life forever.

Thats why the have child support cause that kid needs a dad, Do you know how it is to grow up without a dad? I think if affects a boy's life more than a girl, and I think that if you cant raise a kid together without the help of the government or child protective services maybe you shoudnt have a child.

fuck that the goverment shouldnt pay for shit. its not there problem that the bitch got pregnent. and i seen alot of girls get pregnent then once they have the baby they leave so they can get child support from the dad. the guys always get screwd. fuck that if i dont wantr the baby il just hit that bitches tummy up with a bat.

Originally posted by rip

fuck that if i dont want the baby ill just hit that bitches tummy up with a bat.

it's stupid useless comments like this that make the content of channel zero threads go down.

I'm done discussing with kids like you that can't give intelligent feedback on a topic.

Props to those who thought before they typed out some gibberish and tried to type something worth reading.

Good luck with your situation Hesh, i hope all goes well for you.

it's stupid useless comments like this that make the content of channel zero threads go down.

I'm done discussing with kids like you that can't give intelligent feedback on a topic.

Props to those who thought before they typed out some gibberish and tried to type something worth reading.

Good luck with your situation Hesh, i hope all goes well for you.

i was providing good argument but you just kept commin back with the gay ass lezbien ideaology. so just shut the fuck up and go fuck your dyke gf.

Guest mikro137

gah , even the thought of this brings up some bad mixed feelings...

i dunno this is a big reasion why sexual intercourse scares the fuck out of me.

regardless , be there for her , this shit isnt going to be fun or easy , theres alot of baggage that goes along with this type of thing. i know that when i was faced with this situation (not the same , similar though) it was just as hard for me to deal with it , as it was for her. i wish that i had better advice , but i dont.

Originally posted by mikro137

gah , even the thought of this brings up some bad mixed feelings...

i dunno this is a big reasion why sexual intercourse scares the fuck out of me.

regardless , be there for her , this shit isnt going to be fun or easy , theres alot of baggage that goes along with this type of thing. i know that when i was faced with this situation (not the same , similar though) it was just as hard for me to deal with it , as it was for her. i wish that i had better advice , but i dont.

so your a virgin? cool. yeah reguardles like he was aying so much baggage goes with an abortion. your better off slicing her throat an throwin her off the golden gate bridge....................im just kidding....................wrap her in garbage bags with weights before you throw her off.

Originally posted by mr_president

man, abortion is a hard subject.

i ask all the girls i have sex with before hand how they feel about abortion and their beliefs and so on.

then i explain that even though their opinion matters, it doesnt with me. if they get pregnant they will not be having my kid, unless i give them my blessing. please believe ill kick them in the stomach followed by a swift neck chop.

:lol:

ahahahahahahah i think the same way.

Ok what the fuck are you talking about, this is a graff website, not some serious ethical informative site. Its good for asking questions like these, because everyone goes thru this shit, but lets be real here, ignore what he says if you dont like it. Its a joke. When you post somewhere like here you should expect comments like this. get over it.

Also I def. dont agree with the choice being solely up to the woman, thats just wrong. Two people were involved, two people take care of it and talk like adults to come to a decision, or compromise. You say that a man shouldnt be able to tell the woman what to do with her body, but if he bailed youd be cursing him up and down. So what the woman should just keep him around for money? Anyways I dont see anything wrong with abortion as long as it isnt used as a form of birth control, accidents happen. But they effect women diff. she could become very depressed, possibly need counseling. Some people dont care, but those are the ppl who end up getting 7 in one year. Just be there for her.

Guest mikro137
Originally posted by rip

so your a virgin? cool. yeah reguardles like he was aying so much baggage goes with an abortion. your better off slicing her throat an throwin her off the golden gate bridge....................im just kidding....................wrap her in garbage bags with weights before you throw her off.

virgin , hardly . im just alot more sensable than most males my age.

Originally posted by sadangry

Ok what the fuck are you talking about, this is a graff website, not some serious ethical informative site. Its good for asking questions like these, because everyone goes thru this shit, but lets be real here, ignore what he says if you dont like it. Its a joke. When you post somewhere like here you should expect comments like this. get over it.

Amen to that shit. fuking internet life . this isnt yahoo kiddies suck it up. your boyfriend should have told you that............:D now you cry:cry:

It rakes two people to make a baby. Two people to financially support a child. Two people to raise a child. The man should totally have a say in whether or not a woman has an abortion. It is not just her baby it is HIS too. I think way to many people forget that, Granted you could say well I’ll support it all on my own blah blah blah but if 5 years down the road you change your mind that man will have to start at least financially support the baby. The final decision should always be the woman’s because it is her body. But only a completely selfish bitch wouldn’t listen and take into consideration the father’s feelings.