Larry Clark

AevOne718

I'm pretty sure someone has already started a thread about Larry Clark... but he deserves anotehr one anyway.

Goddammit... is it just me, or are his movies so realistic that they make you depressed?

I just watched "Bully" an hour or two ago, and I figured out why he has people naked for no reason every once in a while... because he tries to make the movie as realistic, and honest as possible, and what's more honest than nudity? His scenes are shocking, yet placed perfectly. This man can turn the cheesiest, crappiest screenplay into an amazong movie.

"Kids" was amazing, "Gummo" was fucking spooky... and "Bully" is very good as well. That Leo Fitzpatrick kid was in it. The one who played Telly in "Kids".

Or... maybe no one knows what the fuck I'm talking about. Which is good, because those that actually don't know what I am talking about should check out "Kids", "Gummo", or "Bully". If anyone knows of any other Larry Clark movies, let me know.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest BROWNer

harmony korine was behind gummo, not clark.

harmony also did the screenplay for kids.

i thought bully was alright, but not that great.

a'jnika

]i

yea

harmony korine wrote kids and larry clark directed it....

larry clark wrote and directed bully (I hate this movie, I think it is completely non realistic and the dialog and acting is horrible...JUST MY OPINION OF COURSE)

and yeah harmony korine directed and wrote gummo

and if you like his movies check out julien donkey boy also directed and written by korine

I wanna see ken park