Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Flubug Starski

Satanic Norwegian Death Metal

Is fucking nuts. All these rappers arguing about whose realer have got nothing on Norway. These guys burn churches, and kill rival (and their own) band members, then make necklaces out of their body parts. There's a good book on it...but I forget the name. It's got a burning church on the front of it. I think it's "Lords of the Underground: Satanic Death Metal". I borrowed it off a friend, and was out bombing later that night. I was stopped by a cop, and when told to empty my pockets, I pulled out the book, forgetting what it was. The cop looked at it, then looked at me like reeeeaally funny. Then he told me to burn it. Is there anyone here who likes this shit? Some guy played me some, and it sounded like shit. The distortion on the guitar makes it sound as 'tinny' as possible. Fuckin total garbage. Especially the new stuff, which is getting all techno. Aright, I'm done.

naw i dont like that shit all they do is scream it sounds like total shit to me, but some people like it

Originally posted by werks:

and to think this guys a hip hop dj.....

hey man it takes all kinds.

i used to dispise grindcore until one day it just sounded great. that might've been the drain bramage but it just clicked

you're forgetting the majority of them are half-assed nazi fuckwits tho...i knew a few guys heavily into that bollocks, bag-o-shite.

by the way, does anyone remember g.g.f.h.?

Guest fr8lover

i read an article about those guys they are fucking nuts..

one guy blew his head off literally with a gun and one of his bandmates cooked his brain and ate it and made some necklace out of his skullcap or some shit..it was along time ago..

Originally posted by fr8lover:

i read an article about those guys they are fucking nuts..

one guy blew his head off literally with a gun and one of his bandmates cooked his brain and ate it and made some necklace out of his skullcap or some shit..it was along time ago..

Hahahaha...that's...one of the most insane things I've ever heard!!!!

are you just discovering death metal? seems like it. i dont even know if you are kidding...but whatever. and usually "satanic death metal" is referred to as "black metal" and black metal is a bit on the idiot side because its a big cometiion to se who is more sinister and evil. its like commercial rap these days..."i am iller than you. i got more money and hoes." its stupid mess fuck 9@!

------------------

$$$666MAKROS666$$$

older black metal is the best. once all the keyboards and stuff started coming into I lost interest. but just the fast chaotic stuff gets my blood pumping...

Originally posted by Kr430n5_666:

are you just discovering death metal? seems like it. i dont even know if you are kidding...but whatever. and usually "satanic death metal" is referred to as "black metal" and black metal is a bit on the idiot side because its a big cometiion to se who is more sinister and evil. its like commercial rap these days..."i am iller than you. i got more money and hoes." its stupid mess fuck 9@!

Yo, you just posted exactly what I was going to write. But it's true..I know a dude who plays guitar for Abominator and he is probably more normal than I am and I don't listen to that stuff much any more. Most of it's a big game.

end of transmission

That shit about cooking bandmate's brains and what not is probably shit to get publicity. Kiss started rumours like that, Marilyn Manson had those puppy dog rumours, and now they're known by like every kid and youth pastor.

its probably a stunt.

And most black metal and death metal is stupid. death metal is like, super crunched guitars with a football player singer. and Black metal is some guy pussy ass metal with lots of out of key solos and some fag up on the keyboard. hahaha,

WHAT the fuck? Celtic Frost?? is that like a new shampoo or something? a new soap bar?

The best all time Death Metal Band name is definatley

"DEATH STICK"

Biabiabia

It's not that I'm just discovering it, I just felt like talkting about it because its so messed. That shotgun/necklace thing wasn't a stunt, I'm pretty sure the one guy went to jail for it. Post more metal band fonts...those guys have it on lockdown I swear.

I don't think they're norwegian, but I went and saw Dimmu Borgir like a year or so ago. It was crazy. Thier guitarist is the only person I've ever seen that is like 6 foot tall or so and skinny as a rail, But kinda scared the hell out of me. The show was great. Puya is funny to me. Half their music is metal and the other half is radio rock.

Originally posted by George Dubyah Bush:

And most black metal and death metal is stupid. death metal is like, super crunched guitars with a football player singer. and Black metal is some guy pussy ass metal with lots of out of key solos and some fag up on the keyboard. hahaha,

WHAT the fuck? Celtic Frost?? is that like a new shampoo or something? a new soap bar?

The best all time Death Metal Band name is definatley

"DEATH STICK"

Biabiabia

why cant you respect a different genre of music?

=============== <-- thats what peoples minds are today. NARROW.

but hey maybe you just dont like music that sounds like it is decomposing your organs while you sit there and try to understand the lyrics.

ahh whatever. i personally love death metal. and pictures that make no sence.

http://www.wfu.edu/users/bennettk/univphoto/images/ISO1600_detail_T.jpg'>

pecerereer!

------------------

$$$666MAKROS666$$$

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this