guys: opinions on "fragile" girls

fr8lover

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

sigh...

my best friend's girlfriend of like 9 months or something is just like that. she's awesome half the time, but then will just FLIP THE FUCK OUT FOR NO REASON. and it's stupid. granted she's gone through a lot of shit in her life and definitely needs therapy, it doesn't make up for her acting like a fuckwad.

i think i'm a fragile boy.

nah, just a pretty one.

fragile grills are awesome. like when i bebeque i cook lots of meet on it and at the end i smash it in half and the food goes everywhere, greese everywhere

you could see the acne from 500ft forming on peoples faces.

ahhhh good times

Guest popasquat

I've known a girl like that for several years now, and let me say be careful. we used to be friends and she would always flip out. and I took it until one day, when I went off on her about something, I said some really horrible stuff, in front of a lot of people. a week later she attempted suicide. It wasnt directly my fault but I put her over the edge..... be careful, I really regret it now.

I hate dumb broads with low self esteem. They cant give me an educated intellectual conversation. Its like what the fuck are they good for? Besides fuckin. Used to know this one bitch in high school that i messed around with for a while. She was koo as hell and then she started joccckkkin this Jcat. Then all i would hear from her would be either about that faggot Jcat, how she was "ugly", and how her life sucked. She attempted to cut her wrists a couple times, and it scared me.

To yall who are looking for a productive relationship i have some advice that may help. Date older chicks. Im 18, my girl is 19, and shes been through a lot. Shes traveled worldwide by herself, away from her family, and currently lives with a host family. She gives me motivation to do productive stuff, shes koo with my fam, and she doesnt give me the pointless BS that i had to deal with in my previous relationships. SURE, we fight every once in a while, but its no big deal. Date older chicks. They are chill as fuck, as well as a good fuck. ;)

Originally posted by iloveboxcars

i raise peoples self esteem.

can you please, in depth, explain how to do this.

fagile girls are great in their own different way. i dated one for 3 years, and much like vinyl junkie, it was kind of a waste of time. this is the problem with those kind of girls. if youre anything like me, youre out to help them out, heres where it get complicated. they become dependent on that, you being there for them, and the second you try to pull out or not give youre %110, youre going to feel a guilt trip that could crush new jersey. you can get really drained that way and youre guard goes down too because youre spending all youre time on someone else.

if you do get involved, make sure you set limits from the begining. dont sell youreself short.and ill see you all in the alcoholic's thread.

fuck!

i had a girlfriend like that.... she was fucking hot as hell but she would cry all the time. we would be at the mall, ill be talking to her over an orange julius, next thing i know she crying......id be like "WHA? what the matter??" shed say it was nothing,

wed be in my room watching tv, crying.... at the movies...crying....

we were at a fair...crys in my shirt for 15 minnits!!!!

god damn i was a wreck. i was soo worried i had done something to her or whatever! i was fucking stressing like mad.

untill i found out, now i dont know if it was just her or why(i think when she was little she just cryed alot) and i gess she had ALOT of usless emotions but im pritty shure she LIKED TO CRY!

so...i set times when we would just lie in my bed and i would let her just....cry....and id fake some crying to to kind of show a connection:lol:

but thats what she would do and i gessed she loved it. cuddle/cry time is the best for fragile girls TRY IT OUT!!!

well then after the cry time she wanted SEX! and what sex it was.

but then sometimes it would be cry sex....and that was kinda wierd...like i was hurting her or something....

" oh snap! am i hurting you???!?" "no(snifl) no its w. w..wa..wonderfull(sniff) "you shure?" YES MORE!!!" "mmmm...ok?" (continue humping)

god damn i miss her...and i dont....cuz i just got cryed out..but she was nice....and OH GOD DID SHE CRY WHEN WE BROKE UP!!!!!

i think it was every day for 3 months......damn....but im not shure...haha:lol:

Originally posted by ese

I'm currently seeking a "fragile" girl that suits my own weaknesses, so we can develop a long-term unhealthy codependant relationship that will require weekly therapy in a year or so.

i feel for you man.

i went out with a girl who, for some reason, would start freaking out at 4:00 in the morning for no good reason. it only happened when i wasnt there(isnt that convienent), so she would call my appartment a 4:00 in the morning and make me come over and stay the rest of the night at her place. she never told me why she did it, and it pissed my roommates off a lot to because i never woke up when the phone rang.

still in therapy for this one.

Originally posted by the A squad

this one girl i wanna hook up with said that she could beat me up.

is that worth any points>? or something?:lol: :lol: :P :crazy:

a girl that wants to fight you?is she a redhead?

Archived