The KEGR thread

fatbastard

Yo this nigga came to Philly and like the only spot he did was to risk his life scaling the side of some long ass overpass spot, go over two OG's who never heard of him

even though there was the entire rest of said overpass where he could have went without going over nobody.

Then a couple years later some other out-of-towner goes over that with a roller,

this nigga books a flight back to Philly just to go over that as if he was the one who was violated.

LMFAO!!!

Don't even stick around to do nothing else, just bounces like he did the first time coming through.

Must be nice to have rich parents and trust fund money to live such a jet setting squatter lifestyle.

Word is this nigga hangs out in squat houses.

How the fuck can he travel the world like that if he aint sponsored by rich parents?

Like I said though, it must be nice.

I'm definitely jealous.

Gotta wonder what his squatter friends think of him though.

• 2 months later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never thought I'd ever lock back into this site but whatever.

I just have to say that things aren't always what they seem. This guy is the furtherest thing possible from one of these rich spoilt trust fund kids and he isn't trying to be anything he isn't. Don't be so quick to write somebody off just because they booked a flight and went somewhere. Flights are cheap and very easy to pay for when you don't pay for most things in life. It's pretty simple.

How does this amuse you? The dude reup'd a spot within a month of it getting got and he's not even from this country? The OG's, who live in Philly never even tried to reclaim it.

Yo this nigga came to Philly and like the only spot he did was to risk his life scaling the side of some long ass overpass spot, go over two OG's who never heard of him

even though there was the entire rest of said overpass where he could have went without going over nobody.

Then a couple years later some other out-of-towner goes over that with a roller,

this nigga books a flight back to Philly just to go over that as if he was the one who was violated.

LMFAO!!!

Don't even stick around to do nothing else, just bounces like he did the first time coming through.

Must be nice to have rich parents and trust fund money to live such a jet setting squatter lifestyle.

Word is this nigga hangs out in squat houses.

How the fuck can he travel the world like that if he aint sponsored by rich parents?

Like I said though, it must be nice.

I'm definitely jealous.

Gotta wonder what his squatter friends think of him though.

How does this amuse you? The dude reup'd a spot within a month of it getting got and he's not even from this country? The OG's, who live in Philly never even tried to reclaim it.

Probably because they have jobs and families to support like the rest of us who don't live jet setting trustfunded lifestyles.

Please feel free to explain why you scaled the entire side of that overpass just to go over the only graffiti on it instead of just getting up somewhere else on said overpass though.

I'll be sure to relay the message.

I mean you had to have some kind of beef, right?

You didn't just do that on some toy shit, right?

Probably because they have jobs and families to support like the rest of us who don't live jet setting trustfunded lifestyles.

Please feel free to explain why you scaled the entire side of that overpass just to go over the only graffiti on it instead of just getting up somewhere else on said overpass though.

I'll be sure to relay the message.

I mean you had to have some kind of beef, right?

You didn't just do that on some toy shit, right?

Ya, im jealous of him too. He puts in mass work and has seen alot of places. I dont cry about it on 12oz tho

• 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...

Archived