The KEGR thread

fatbastard

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest imported_Europe
Originally posted by IVO AKM KILLERZ

its supposed to say "no i wont" not "no i dont" - your sentence doesnt make sence.

Neither does "sence"

• 2 weeks later...

dude is serious as a heart attack.

the new book overground has a profile on his, it's probably the best section in the book. dope book, get it.

he even did a few pichacao rollers that say sao paulo.... funny as hell. i mean as far as pichacao goes they were butt, but who cares, he was having a great time i'm sure... rock on kegr

• 2 months later...
Originally posted by UCtoSF

Haha, I'll tell you what, if he actually did do 4 whole cars in a hot spot, then he's an idiot. Out of all the yards to do trains in, this guy is actually going to pick one where his risk of getting busted is higher? I don't think so.

I think that you have entirely misunderstood the ethos of passenger train painting...

High risk is the name of the game!

Pushing the limits are what it's all about. Can we paint fast enough to do a wholecar? Can we find a hole in the system that will allow us enough time to paint a whole TRAIN?

What you also seem unable to comprehend is the fact that, in many cases, there IS no easy yard to paint. Why do you think everyone is shitting themselves over that wholetrain? Cos it is a rare thing!

And, before you start, that's not because we don't have vision - it's because the logistics of painting a one man whole train make it nigh on impossible, certainly in the UK...

Guest imported_b0b

Cheerleader that is funny as fuck..

And bump for Kegr. It is worth buying the book just for his section alone. Such beautiful destruction. He is a bombing machine, he is not human..

• 2 weeks later...

the shit

kegr has one of those "ill never get it, no matter how hard i try" styles, in my opinion. there are very few people who have this, and added to this the amount he has done. its put him up there with the best.

any one else you think has one of "those" styles?

• 1 year later...
Originally posted by monkey47@Oct 8 2003, 02:00 PM

kegr has one of those "ill never get it, no matter how hard i try" styles, in my opinion. there are very few people who have this, and added to this the amount he has done. its put him up there with the best.

any one else you think has one of "those" styles?

twist one

Archived