The KEGR thread

fatbastard

Originally posted by UCtoSF

I'm tempted to do a "trains are easy" wholecar, using 1 train per letter just to prove my point, but i'd rather use my paint for something more productive.

i'd say thats pretty fucking productive! one train per letter?!

oh yeah mate, people will call you a moron on 12oz because you have less posts than them - everyone knows that how much time you spend on the internet (the more the better obviously) is an indication of how good at graf you are. :rolleyes: :lol:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest imported_b0b

yet you're gonna give me grief for TELLING you that trains are easy.

The grief comes from you are trying to say trains in a different city, in a different country, in a different continent are easy. The people that live there are impressed by it and say it isn't easy, but you 8,000 miles away know better. hmmm. right.

Maybe for you, in your city they are easy (I wished they were easy here), but please remember your situation doesn't apply to everyone in the world.

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by nG

oh yeah mate, people will call you a moron on 12oz because you have less posts than them

That is more a channel zero thing, and anyway the guy who challenged him only has 300 odd posts. He isn't some post snub from the look of it.

It's a train yard. OF COURSE IT'S CHILL!

I've painted some trains from time to time, and straight up, shit is way too easy. I spent a couple nights painting as soon as it got dark until the sun came up.

If you're local train yard is hot find another one, they're all over.

If you want a thrill paint the streets. I'm not puttin down fools who paint trains but I just get irritated when kids try to front like it's hot.

ignorance is bliss eh fella?

Originally posted by OZEK

I have to agree with ACtoSF, Commuters in Europe are easy. No one over here ever gets busted for them!

Don't be silly, kids get busted all the time in London. One stupid move and you're down. Paris Metro (not the RER) is also pretty secure now...

...of course you might be being completely sarcastic. I hope so.

Guest imported_Europe
Originally posted by IVO AKM KILLERZ

GIVE IT A FEW DAYS AND I BET 'EUROPE' BLOWS THE SHIT OUT OF THIS THREAD WITH TONS OF FLIX![/size]

No I dont... :crazy:

yo europe, give us yankees some insight on the man...to the casual observer it seemed like the other vimoas dudes were kind of dissing him a little in that old MM interview....are they all cool or is itso pretty much just a solo dude?

Archived