Find results in...
fatbastard

The KEGR thread

Guest fannypack

by the way...thats crAaAaAazy ! ! !

Guest cabin fever

thanks for posting that

holy fuck

i wanna know what kind of silver that guy is using.

sick.

more!

It's a train yard. OF COURSE IT'S CHILL!

I've painted some trains from time to time, and straight up, shit is way too easy. I spent a couple nights painting as soon as it got dark until the sun came up.

If you're local train yard is hot find another one, they're all over.

If you want a thrill paint the streets. I'm not puttin down fools who paint trains but I just get irritated when kids try to front like it's hot.

the keg

props due for the 4 car effort, im sure no matter wat town u from world wide stomping a one man whole train isnt easy nuff said!!!:king:

u dumb fuckin 12 oz'ers throw the word "king" around too much....u need to chill very very very few people r king n u guys go callin everyone who does something nice a king.....need to jump off the ballzzzzzzzzzz

Originally posted by IVO AKM KILLERZ

GIVE IT A FEW DAYS AND I BET 'EUROPE' BLOWS THE SHIT OUT OF THIS THREAD WITH TONS OF FLIX!

why do you scream?

Originally posted by 2BLAZZED

u dumb fuckin 12 oz'ers throw the word "king" around too much....u need to chill very very very few people r king n u guys go callin everyone who does something nice a king.....need to jump off the ballzzzzzzzzzz

Well i think lots of people will agree that doing a one man whole train made you king..

Guest imported_b0b

Read the original thread this was in.. We have had all the stupid "that must be easy" comments already. 4 car passenger trains aren't easy to paint all by yourself. That is a real live train, not some fr8.

Yeahhhhhhhhh.... right....

Haha, I'll tell you what, if he actually did do 4 whole cars in a hot spot, then he's an idiot. Out of all the yards to do trains in, this guy is actually going to pick one where his risk of getting busted is higher? I don't think so.

I'm tempted to do a "trains are easy" wholecar, using 1 train per letter just to prove my point, but i'd rather use my paint for something more productive.

Originally posted by UCtoSF

I'm tempted to do a "trains are easy" wholecar, using 1 train per letter just to prove my point, but i'd rather use my paint for something more productive.

You're a fucking moron. End of story.

Originally posted by UCtoSF

Yeahhhhhhhhh.... right....

Haha, I'll tell you what, if he actually did do 4 whole cars in a hot spot, then he's an idiot. Out of all the yards to do trains in, this guy is actually going to pick one where his risk of getting busted is higher? I don't think so.

Haha ok smart guy, you put in at least HALF the work this guy has on passenger trains and pieces, and then maybe your opinion will mean something. This guy is a monster, he's done more trains than you will ever see.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now