DETROIT SUMMER....

egee1kenobi

Originally posted by -FuckShitUp-

uh yeah that prodo is horrible, i think the free paint and free food fuck with your heads.. because that shit looks like you guys just picked up a can..

whatever im just hatin'

Hey you fuckn christmas color coordinated mf'r suck my cock while iam still online. Oh yeah the sun also effected us, add that one to your hate behind a computer list bitachhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by bahleediddy

filthy fucking forty kings

next stop for yalls........

the s.t. louis

come on dowwwwwwnnnnnnnnnn

Dont trip filthy fucken friend, sl is on the list for this summer. You know how we roll with filthy fucken forties of the beast for me.

Peace

Originally posted by etc.com

Hey you fuckn christmas color coordinated mf'r suck my cock while iam still online. Oh yeah the sun also effected us, add that one to your hate behind a computer list bitachhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

awwwwwwwwwww!

Originally posted by fr8otech

how is it a buch of fools like this get hooked up with free montana??

It's fuckin' mind bending..... you've got BOXes of paint and from the look of that wall NONE of you know what to do with it.....Give me the rep's number

Maybe if you learned how to talk properly you would find a montana rep, but for the time being go back to school and take a couple of english classes. Yeah keep hating while we keep on negotiating.

Once again the haters have there little time to bitch behind a computer but sure dont have anything to show.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :D

Sure, everyone has their opinions, but I wouldn't say anything too harsh until you come out here and try getting up. Getting up anywhere outside your area is a great experience no matter what. If you have the chance to get outta your own city and get up somewhere new go for it and have a good time.

Originally posted by cecs

Sure, everyone has their opinions, but I wouldn't say anything too harsh until you come out here and try getting up. Getting up anywhere outside your area is a great experience no matter what. If you have the chance to get outta your own city and get up somewhere new go for it and have a good time.

That sums it up-

AEK 3FK rolling through every city!!!

Originally posted by GIMIC-ONE

too many hoes that know shit about chicago, and dont paint themselves, and if they do are legal eagle toys... talk shit.. you sound like a lame bitch that jerks off to totem pieces and suck local 'legends' dicks..

???????

Archived