bathoræ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Countess...

For obvious reasons, please do not post a picture of yourself. At least not in this thread. Find some idiotic thread in Channel Zero and post your pic there. Keep the validity of this thread going.

I learned about Countess Bathory when I was in High School. It was a given that I would cut gym and go to the library to read books and learn what they wouldn't teach me in class. The Countess was by far one of the few interesting reads. For all those Gothic or Industrial music fiends out there... a band called ClockDVA did an album that was entirely about Countess Bathory. Very good listening indeed.

As for your outlines... I prefer to see you stick with the style of that silver you posted. It's simpler and easier and will help you with the flow and position of your letters. The very first post was actually nice. Not overall but the feel of the letters was interesting enough. I just don't think you're at the level where you can successfully pull that kind of thing off. Good showing. And don't let these hormone driven, pimpled face nitwits drive you on about you being a girl. You're a writer first...

Originally posted by arden ~ AEC

specially for a girl

That shouldn't make a difference...

At the same time, I'll accomodate your requests. Since Joker doesn't think I should post the pic, I'll post the link instead. It's not that great of a photo. The lighting was kind of bad...

pic

Also, the a and e are supposed to be connected. It is the nature of the character Æ, and is intended to show a certain pronunciation... It was just a stretch at trying to write an uncommon character but lately I've had my eye on the y so I'll probably throw some stuff out with that and see how I like it. I colored the last one and it doesn't look as bad, but it's definately not where I need to go for now... I'll try to post some more stuff in a week or so. :rolleyes:

i know a girl who writes or who has been out before.. ive never seen her stuff though but ive seen sketches... it doesnt matter if youre a girl or not..

im not hormone driven or anyhting... just curious... ;o) but the link is broken