It's hot outside {aka fuck mother nature with a stick}

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Kr430n5_666

http://www.hsj.org/cl/shades033/images/lrdr2.jpg'>

"Lets just sit here and die."

the heat sucks. its a little over 100 here in smoggy ass socal,and my car has no AC. nothing like waking up to taking a shower, dry off and start to sweat, almost as bad as taking a shower, drying off and taking a shit right after, pointless. so yeah, fuck the heat, im going to SF for the weekend all expenses paid.

i woke up 3 hours ago with a hangover, rode my bike to the store during the hottest time of the day because i didnt know any better, painted a trailer in front of an old lady who was digging around in her purse for a cell phone the whole time, realized there was a cop parked right around the corner, bummed a smoke from a bum, took pictures, and my back hurts and i still have a headache.

im in colorado. its cold in the morning when i goto work and it cools off in the afternoon when i get off. then its gets fucking freezing at night. my shift is from 7-3. woohoo goooooooooooooo schriever afb.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

92 degrees. Primo fucking weather... but I hope it gets higher.

I can't get enough of heat. Fuck anything under 75 degrees.

Originally posted by Devilush

its so hot that we actually bought a fan yesterday.

as soon as i came home i hopped into the tub and stood there for 15 minutes under ice cold water.

it felt so nice.

no shit it was hot in SF. i thought a little vacation in SF would be cooler (literaly) than staying in SoCal, but when i got out there at 10 am and was already sweating, i knew it was going to suck. saturday was nice there though.

Archived