JOBS... I WOULD MOS DEF ARREST YOU AND YOU AND YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One_in_Ten

So ive come to the conclusion that if i didnt like the outlaw lifestyle so much...

I would make a super duper police man. I love to figure shit out. And after doing a lil research i think i could bag a lot of fools on this site not to mention maybe solve some REAL crime to boot.

If i didnt hate cops so much i would most definately join the force, and get to catching crim'nals.

that being said i would most assuredly fail any physicals and all drug tests being the fat vegan bastard i am.

SO what would you do?

case #one: who stole the cookies from the cookie jar.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ctrl+alt+del

cops are retarded, and so are turncoats.

being a cop would be too easy anyways. i dont know how more of you dont get caught.

Originally posted by mr_president

the fucking economy sucks cock!

true.

but $360 got a job none the less.

hahahah suckers im making loot!seriously.its at a mad fancy resteraunt. shit is going to be tight when i start.

Originally posted by mr_president

FUCK A GOD DAMN JOB! i cant get hired for shit right now, the fucking economy sucks cock!

fucking bastards.

hate how corporations right now go so much power... they can fire you and treat you like shit because a billion mother fuckers need jobs...

fucking sucks.

:mad:

the economy does suck but i dont think thats whats stopping you.

being a cop would be too easy anyways. i dont know how more of you dont get caught.

fo sho

Unless you catch someone in the act or have a warrant for their arresst your can't bag anyone on this board. So don't bother wasting your time. Mad cops know where certain writers live but they haven't had probable cause to arrest them. Only if the property owner reports that name on their building and other propoerty numerous times.

Originally posted by SkyFlax

Unless you catch someone in the act or have a warrant for their arresst your can't bag anyone on this board. So don't bother wasting your time. Mad cops know where certain writers live but they haven't had probable cause to arrest them. Only if the property owner reports that name on their building and other propoerty numerous times.

this is more theoretical then a reality. But for real i know who you are and knowing that i could catch you buddy. beleive.

anyway right now im thinking that civil servents really get shitted on. So i guess id rather be a CEO.

Anyone know of any openings? hola!

Originally posted by krie

beliv

i do graff as well, i do it for art not for crime

i feel the same way...

about my exsecively fast driving, un-insured, in my girls sisters boy friends moms whippola. Woosh thats me pssing fools right now.

Archived