Just ANOTHER failed class

KILROE

I fucking hate every fucking person that cares about fucking school and the fucking way they look to fucking teachers. School is for fucking retarted monkey children who don't understand a fucking thing about life. I would have sworn on my fucking life that my bio final was at 11:00 when it was at fucking 10! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME! now all summer long instead of haveing a good time painting im going to be FUCKING STUDYING!!!!!!!!Fuck you mom fuck you dad fuck you school and fuck everything thats never made me fucking happy and especially fuck you to homework and fucking collage requirements!!!!! IC OULD GIVE A FUCK!!!!!!! All I want to do is paint and make my fucking magazine without anyone fucking bothering me. I do need a fucking nice car or lots of money just spraypaint and friends. SO FUCK YOU ADDMINISTRATION.... fucking fuck god damn holy fucking shit I fucking hate my fucking life and I hate all you god damn stupid shits that spend all your fucking time on this fucking fourm talking and not painting god damn is everyone including me fucking retarded. yes they are. the whole goddamn human race is a pile of fucking shit on a stick. I feel like taking a fucking uzi to the world and then to my fucking dome. FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fuck you

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by KILROE

I I would have sworn on my fucking life that my bio final was at 11:00 when it was at fucking 10! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME!

if scottie had a dime for every forgetfull student he would be rich as hell.

"mr Lajock, i forgot about your final, what can i do?"

"build a time machine and go back to last night and try not to forget this time", mutters, "sucka", his breath.

part of growing up sonny is handling your b-i. And if you hadnt been fucking off all semester you might not have this problem.

i took bio this year and since it wasnt cp bio i cant take cp chem

so now i have to take cp bio next year then cp chem my senior year....

fun fun

i hate it. im takin geometry community college drivers ed at normal summer school. goin to sat classes for 4 hours every saturday.

drivers ed movies = good drivers gone asian