*Lumidee*

Guest WebsterUno

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by WebsterUno

http://www.dnalounge.com/flyers/2003/08/03-photek-2.jpg'>

http://www.dnalounge.com/calendar/2003/08.html#02

here is the info for that show..my homie made that flyer.

He also made this site..check it out when you have time..Moog.

www.tsumimag.com

love peace and chicken grease :lick:

hmmmmmmm.. photek is 4 thumbs up. why couldn't the date be august 16th?????

uh huh. So on an almost totally unrelated topic, what is that bullshit song that keeps talkin about candy bars. What a piece of trash. On the same topic of trash whats up with this kid TI. From what i remember a few years ago he was ill. Now the industry has got him rappin about 24s and bank rolls. sigh. Chingy gets on my damn nerves too.

On a positive note though what is up with this cat JOE BUTTONS? From what i've heard he is good. Anyone have his album?

holllerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

i saw photek once at the masterdome in bernardino california once,

sick ass show small room.

on the roni size/brown paper bag...i think photek did it first then roni size remixed it live.or i could be wrong . when i listened to them both the roni size version had a live sound and studio vocals, and the photek sounded like.....photek

on a side note......i got my ass up and made the acapella. i'll put it on kazaa in a week or so and i'll post the file name ..if i dont forget.

good lookin out though websteruno

Originally posted by phism

no it's not.

dancehall lesson 1: this song is one of many (sean paul - get busy) to be produced around the "Diwali" riddim, put out by a separate producer(s)..... dancehall usually has a few riddims that are popular at any given time, and different cats spit on them and change them up however, but essentially it's the same riddim. this allows for dj's to run the tracks all together for an entire set of mostly the same riddim...

in fact, i wouldn't be surprised if this is only famous because new york and canada djs, as well as dancehall djs in jamaica and england used it a lot to soften the space between the diwali tracks by other artists (sean paul, wayne wonder, elephant man, tok, etc.)

the egyptian riddim has been kind of big in dancehall recently, although it's sort of dying out i think. it also plays off the middle eastern/south asian trend in dancehall and hiphop... if you happen to like the diwali riddim, i mean.

btw, i had about a monthlong streak of listening to too much dancehall, in which i learned all this shit (and hopefully i didn't just lie to you).... and now i'm happily over it. dancehall sucks ;P

so what shut the fuck up nobody cares. she cannot sing and is not attractive.

Guest WebsterUno
Originally posted by MOOGLE?

..if i dont forget.

Ill be here to remind you! Heh heh..I would love to hear it.

I dont have kazza though.

Archived