Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
mr.VIRS

some israeli sketches

internet drama is the best, because you only think of it when you go online.. meaning the internet could be 2 whole different worlds, right??

yeah, i know, i come up with these elite genius theorys.. but in no way at all could i be wrong.

ha

cmon guys its just a forum, i remember when i use to think it was cool to go on the school forum which was fullfilled for drama... so lets just forget the stupid shit one another has said and keep on sketching!

right. all i ever hear on here is...this is a bite..that is a bite. fucks sake stop being petty. so fucking what if someone bit an "s". so fucking what. its only an "s". so wont you both stop being so fuckin stupid. critisism yes, "oh you copied me you bitch" no. get the picture?

You must have the hardest core painting situation in the world there. There's all soldiers and militants and shit running around and houses get bulldozed every few days- you're painting in a war zone! When you spoke about the trains, I was reminded of a quote that my brother uttered while in an airport "how sweet would it be to bomb an airplane?"

Definetly do a lot more drawing and looking at graffiti though.

Virs... cool stuff, I don't like much of it cept I actually thought the IBS thing by Dem was hot.

Anywayz, I agree with prop with the downtrottin shit, which, by the way means like lookin down on or talkin bad about somethin. Cuz you were bad mouthin ya own people and people round ya area or somewhere in the whole israel scene (which seems small anywayz) when you were that same person not long ago. It just sounded bad talkin like oh he bites, blah blah blah... ya know? Big deal, just let people round where you lvie be and if anythin don't downtrot or talk shit bout em, but help em out.

Anywayz, you been improvin and yea, cool post, peace.

Originally posted by JayFo

Virs... cool stuff, I don't like much of it cept I actually thought the IBS thing by Dem was hot.

Anywayz, I agree with prop with the downtrottin shit, which, by the way means like lookin down on or talkin bad about somethin. Cuz you were bad mouthin ya own people and people round ya area or somewhere in the whole israel scene (which seems small anywayz) when you were that same person not long ago. It just sounded bad talkin like oh he bites, blah blah blah... ya know? Big deal, just let people round where you lvie be and if anythin don't downtrot or talk shit bout em, but help em out.

Anywayz, you been improvin and yea, cool post, peace.

now thats the kind of post i like to see. who CARES if people bite, all you complainers want is something to bitch about, if not youd simply say 'hey that style looks very similar to so and so's style!'... but you dont..

Originally posted by jazz technic

what kind of paint do you use in israel?

is the label in hebrew? if so i want some.just to be cool

or is it crappy american paint?

jaztech we gor paint in hebrew but we got this paint called weekend, art color, rainbow and some more

ahh we have SHITTY brands...

2)WAR ZONE? Hell no... Israel isn't what the media over the world is showing you...

Buildings are bulldozed mostly in West Gaza Region...

The problem here is there aren't enough places which you can actually do your shit and we only have shit brands...

They dont sell caps in israel and to order them is quite expensive (especially now, when the economical situation is BAD) so we cant get any of that...

Bombing trains is impossible for now and like 90% of the 'writers' here only wanna do legal stuff so they will pick shitty spots ...

Plus even here we have the '1st try is wild' ppl who only do wilds before they can do simples...

lol so thats how it is:p

PEACE

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this