1,000 Journals Project

Guest unknown

i think:

1. just one book, sent out january 1st, 2002.

2. as long as everyone knows who theyre sending it to, the threat of cops or any other authorities wont be a problem.

3. perhaps this should be organized regionally, so that we wont waste time throwin this book across the country and back again.

4. perhaps even a predetermined list of who's gunna get it and who theyre gunna give it to, just to speed it along.

5. people should only have the book for, at most, 3 days, to also help speed it along.

6. once finished, publishing the book for everyone involved would kick ass. of course we'd hafta pay, but i'd be willing to pay up to like, $50 for something like this.

7. this is the coolest idea ever.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

five day limit.

list starting with the person who is sending it out.

you need the list to be ordered on here so there is no favoritism or anything a simple one two three,

1. (person who decides most likely DEE38)

2. alkaline (because he thought of it)

3. me (because i organized the listing)

4. (whoever is next say so)

5... you get the point....

as for address safety this is easy as shit... the person who is the one sending it to the next on the list will only email the person for their address this entails some modicum of trust... but... i got al in front of me and he is a stone cutter so i trust him.

as for what drop said if anyone does stumble upon the 1000 journals one i think it would be great to wreck shop with that... but i also think it cannot sty within the circle of graffiti as the point of those is to expand horizons.

any arguments.... i hope not. if we need to we can start a whole new thread in fact i will.

but this one is fine. because of the lead up talk.

well whatever respond to this one or a new one....

oh yeah..said you havent found a pernament place to stay...i have a shit load of things to send you..you know my email!!

And thank you all, i worked hard to make those paintings..the colage was my fave...but the scan dosent do the piece justice

one last thing..the cover is HOT PINK krylon:)

Archived