FREE STAINS

shoekeys

Originally posted by hyrax

Every single one of you sound like a candidate for being an employee at my work. It's run by foreigners and the majority of the employees are israeli, or russian. Most of the israeli's are fine, but every single last russian stinks like hell...

For example, the fat one named boris. Seriously, this guy is massive. He drives to work every day, and the seat has a towel draped over it to absorb his sweat. He gets out of his car and slowly makes his way to his trunk where he proceeds to bring out his picnic basket for a family of four (aka himself). He then gets into work and is sweating before he even gets to his "desk" (he tests electronics) For the rest of the day he generally stinks like fuck.

He'll go to the washroom, and take the smelliest shit possible, then walk straight out without washing his hands. This guy is dirty. He stinks up the washroom so bad I feel fucking violated going into it...I've almost thrown up on 3 occassions because of it (no joke).

Do yourself and everyone around you a favour and take a fucking shower people. Wash those clothes too

ahahhahahaha reminds me of today when i went into the park bathroom to wash paint off my hands, there was 3 bums in the vicinity laying in the grass and when i opened the door there was this god awful smell, today was 100 degrees and the toilet had toilet paper sticking out of it, the smell was so bad i allmost vomited, bum shit is the worst.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Archived