FREE STAINS

shoekeys

So I've been wearing these pants on and off for the

past week; and there are a few small stains by the

crotch....

they are dark colored pants, but Im wondering

how many people have noticed and If anyone cares...

I like the way certain stains look on clothes,

but these just look like they need to be washed...

how long will you guys go wearing stained clothes?

Im thinking I'll wait until someone calls me out on the dirt

spots....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by XxSugarxX

if i see stain on something i'll change and put something clean and stain free on.:)

im sorta like that too..

Originally posted by Quiet Riot

only time i care about clean clothes is when im with teh lady

but when u aint got a lady u always wanna look ya best incase u spot one ..

you sound like my brother

he wears one set of clothing all week, then on a week night hell get mum to wash it and have them dry for the next morning..

its lame, he thinks he looks cool in em, if i wwas a friend of his id think hes a poor cunt n aint got any other form of clothing ?

my pants are usually a pretty good indication of what collor paints and pens i've used in the last couple weeks... it's always surprising how much of it washes out...

as long as my pants don't stink i'll keep wearin em... except for a couple specific pairs, but i also don;t wear those if i'm gonna be anywhere near paint and the like...

i work construction, its sucks this time of year and your cloths get fucked, the pants i work in i wash like maybe once a week or when they start smelling. i could give a fuck if they look dirty but if they reak i wash them

Originally posted by ARCEL

i havent washed my hair in months, and my shirt sleeves have bucket paint, blood and the shit thats on your lips when you wake up on them. and the pocket on my shirt is full of cigarette ashes, and i dont remember putting ashes in it. oh yeah, my shorts have holes in them.

you're gonna get lice and then no girl will want you, especially if you're all crusty and smelly..

clean up,or im tellin your mom

holy fuck do people really need advice with shit like this?? and do they really need to be asking on 12oz? gosh guys my pants are stained, do you think anyone will notice? how the fuck should i know i cant see the pants and i dont care anyway. sorry, i hate this thread, i dont understand why you cant just deal with it, throw your pants in the wash or don't, people on the internet cant make every single minute decision for you.

Originally posted by shoekeys

some girls like dirt bags

its funny because its true. today, i went to nordstroms with the ex, (which is a whole other story all together, but ill try and not get off the subject). so i got on my shitty ass levi cords on with a million safety pins holding them together, i notice a tall ass hot broad eyeballing me, and my ex advises me to go get her number, and as 10th grade as it sounds, i did, and as skummy as i was dressed, i still got it. i feel sorry for you ugly fucks who depend on your clothes to snatch up hoes.

Originally posted by The Dude

its funny because its true. today, i went to nordstroms with the ex, (which is a whole other story all together, but ill try and not get off the subject). so i got on my shitty ass levi cords on with a million safety pins holding them together, i notice a tall ass hot broad eyeballing me, and my ex advises me to go get her number, and as 10th grade as it sounds, i did, and as skummy as i was dressed, i still got it. i feel sorry for you ugly fucks who depend on your clothes to snatch up hoes.

Thats what Im saying brother

Every single one of you sound like a candidate for being an employee at my work. It's run by foreigners and the majority of the employees are israeli, or russian. Most of the israeli's are fine, but every single last russian stinks like hell...

For example, the fat one named boris. Seriously, this guy is massive. He drives to work every day, and the seat has a towel draped over it to absorb his sweat. He gets out of his car and slowly makes his way to his trunk where he proceeds to bring out his picnic basket for a family of four (aka himself). He then gets into work and is sweating before he even gets to his "desk" (he tests electronics) For the rest of the day he generally stinks like fuck.

He'll go to the washroom, and take the smelliest shit possible, then walk straight out without washing his hands. This guy is dirty. He stinks up the washroom so bad I feel fucking violated going into it...I've almost thrown up on 3 occassions because of it (no joke).

Do yourself and everyone around you a favour and take a fucking shower people. Wash those clothes too

Originally posted by shoekeys

DUDE IM THE FUCKING DIRTIEST SEXIEST ISRAELI YOU WILL

EVER MEET

I HAVE NO TIME TO THINK ABOUT BEING CLEAN

IM TOO BUSY THINKING ABOUT

HOW SEXY AND JEWISH I AM

...........................LOL