one of 'them' days

johnny

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by mr_president

first let me start out by saying: :cry2: :cry2::cry2::cry2:

sigh. what the fuck man!

i ran into this girl that used to love me back in the day, when we saw each other, she ran up to give me a hug even though i looked like shit and smelt like it to from playing basketball, gives me her number so i can call her and ive been blowing up her fucking cellphone for the past 3 days.

what the fuck is up?

i hate when bitches fucking do this shit, if she didnt want to talk to me (which im almost 99% sure its not like that in this case) why didnt she just call me and tell me???????????????????

she even told me she wanted to hang out an shit... yet i cant fucking get ahold of her.

what sucks even more dick is that i actually was considering going out with her now because she is smart and pretty and fun to be around, so i was thinking she might be perfect.

:heated:

i even drove out to her house today, and found that shit, it was 30 mins away and i havent been out there in like 3 years. photographic memory like whoa. and i barely missed her too, she had gone back into the city.

she still hasnt called me back, and i left my numbers with her dad at their house... whaaaaaaaaat the fuck is up with her not calling????

:o :cry2: :heated: :mad2:

dont be such a psycho stalker about it maybe, but that sucks.

I'm tired.. It's hot.

I'm eating cherries because it is too hot to fix anything else

I have to go get a police certificate so I can apply for a visa... fuck applying for visas and taking the sweaty dust box bus to get them. :heated:

whine whine whine :dazed:

Archived